i'm in a two piece, and my drummer has a good sense of timing, so looping works out for us. i have a line 6 dl4, and I love it. but the truth is that I need another looper for when I want to use the dl4's delay effects (and for bass). I dont care about it having memory, or effects, or any of those extras. all I want is something that is accurate, has a sensible interface, and if possible, has two seperate loops (or sophisticated overdubbing capabilities). I wouldnt want to spend more than 250. any ideas?
I guess try and find a used boomerang looper ideally a series III but are hard to come by. Happy hunting!
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
I've heard good things about the Digitech Jamman.
Quote by Trowzaa
I can't look at anything starting with BB and not thinking big busty.
Big Busty Queefing.
The boss rc-30 or the double pedal jamman would be your other options the rc-2 or rc-3 have horrid interfaces I would not count on in a live setting I didn't find any boomerangs for you so those are your other options.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.