Local dealings only. I'm not shipping these. If you're in the Portland/Vancouver, WA area, just message me and we'll set something up. If anyone out there wants to trade a Dual Rec for one, I may just take you up on that.

3 DBZ guitars signed by Dean Zelinsky himself! They're all almost brand-new. I'm selling them because I need the money more than I need the guitars. All prices are flexible.

1st - Cavallo AB FR in "Trans Wine." Comes with gig bag and all related hardware. Less than 2 hours of playtime.

Features:
Original Floyd Rose bridge
DBZ5/DBZB pickups
Coil tap (push-pull knob in the tone position)
Asking $900 OBO

2nd - Bird of Prey FM in "Trans Green." Comes with Hard case and all related hardware. Less than 1 hour of playtime.

Features:
Original Floyd Rose bridge
EMG 81/85 pickups
24 frets
All black hardware
Asking $850 OBO

3rd - Imperial Bass 4 FM in "Amber Tobacco Burst." Comes with gig bag and all related hardware. Literally ten minutes of playtime.
Asking $800 OBO

I've also got a Boss SD-1 for sale. It's missing the tone knob, but is in perfect working order. $20 takes it.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
Bamp

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
Hopefully more successful bump.

Quote by wolvenrick
Why won't you ship? You'll be pretty hard pressed to find someone local to want all those, it's possible but you'll probably be waiting a bit. If buyer pays shipping then what's the big deal? Either way good luck with the sale.
Quote by kessel
Why won't you ship? You'll be pretty hard pressed to find someone local to want all those, it's possible but you'll probably be waiting a bit. If buyer pays shipping then what's the big deal? Either way good luck with the sale.

Honestly, I simply don't have a whole lot of time to deal with it all, and I used to work for a pretty large shipping company. I saw how a lot of the workers treated their packages, and it scares the hell out of me. Plus it's just nice to meet the person they're going to

Quote by wolvenrick
Gotcha, well good luck then. I've seen all the UPS and fedex BS as well but I guess it's just something we have to deal with. I always make sure I pack it for war and normally for me a manager signs a sheet saying it was inspected and up to their standards, so if anything happens its completely on their head since they approved it.
Another bump. If I absolutely have to, I'll ship these, but I'd prefer local.

Quote by wolvenrick