My uncle has a 1959 Gibson Les Paul Jr. Its the cherry red color and is in good condition and really just has ware from being played. All original parts. I'm having a hard time finding a solid answer as to what it is worth. Any ideas?
Quote by witerabbit
My uncle has a 1959 Gibson Les Paul Jr. Its the cherry red color and is in good condition and really just has ware from being played. All original parts. I'm having a hard time finding a solid answer as to what it is worth. Any ideas?

not right forum

check fretted americana for prices
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Carswell98
not right forum

check fretted americana for prices

This. But my guess, is probably quite a lot, considering a regular 59 Les Paul is one of the guitars with the highest market value.
Around 10K US.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Keep it. That's all you should know.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Most_Triumphant

This.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Most_Triumphant

Unless he wants it insured, but then you would need a proper appraisal by an expert, not a guess by some silly people in a forum.
I'd say around $8k.. take it to an appraiser though for sure.
Music Man JPX 6
Ibanez RGT220H
Fender 50th Anniversary Deluxe Strat
93 Jackson Std Professional (Japan)
03 Gibson LP Special
Alvarez AD60SC

Mesa Single Rectifier/Mesa 4x12 cab
Mesa Transatlantic TA-15
Hughes & Kettner Triplex
Go to the mylespaul forums. There's guys on there that own multiple 59 Les Pauls etc and luthiers who work on them all the time that'll be able to help you out.

I'd say about $8k
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
The internet is not the right place to get a price on these things. There are far too many variables which nobody on the internet can see, even if you were to post photos - the only way to get a good evaluation is to take it to a respectable rare instrument dealer and have them check it over in person.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Fretted Americana had a mint condition one and they were selling it for just shy of two grand...

EDIT: That was probably a Melody Maker...
Quote by AcousticMirror
bout 6-8k.

this.

assuming it's all original.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
they've been fluctuating a little.

I was looking into getting one at one point. The ones I did see sell sold for around 6-8k
Prs se Holcomb is the answer