████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Here's a trick buy something but leave it in the snack retrieval area and when some hot chick comes to get a snack shell get two and you'll be like hey do you need someone to eat that other snack there and bam you're laid, doesn't work with fat people though
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666

I literally just watched that exact scene a minute ago. o.0
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
my friend laminated a dollar bill, left a little bit of plastic on the end and put a hole in that little part and put string through it. He was able to get the dollar back after putting it in the machine, but i dont think it works on all of them.
Put money in

You can choose your own adventure here:

A) Get delicious item; or

B) Have machine steal money and kick and abuse it until you realise you're talking to a machine
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
find one of the older ending machines with the little LED screens and press the combination 4-2-3-1. 1 being the first soda selection, 2 being the second selection and so forth down the length of the machine. watch the magic.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
There's this vending machine I know that gives out free Coke if you press the return change button a bunch of times. I don't drink Coke though.
cat
I know how to get drinks from pretty much any machine from 2005 or earlier.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Smash the front in with a 12lb sledgehammer, receive delicious goods.

When the police arrive, apply the same method.
Such is posting in Soviet Russia
The one in the mall where I work was broken a few weeks ago and gave out infinite drinks. It'd give you your drink and then display "Please re-select". Then you'd punch in the number and get another drink.

I'd get like 4 and go back to my job.

They fixed it though
Quote by xX.SirenSong.Xx
oncE iN 3rD gradE I boughT A grapE sodA buT twO camE ouT sO I gavE onE tO mY frienD hanS

Quote by Ignite
The one in the mall where I work was broken a few weeks ago and gave out infinite drinks. It'd give you your drink and then display "Please re-select". Then you'd punch in the number and get another drink.

I'd get like 4 and go back to my job.

They fixed it though

Infinit drinks you say? I believe wev found the solution to world thirst
Pressing multiple choices can sometimes screw up the vending machine, resulting in you getting infinite cans of soda.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Infinit drinks you say? I believe wev found the solution to world thirst

See, I knew I had found the answer, I just wasn't sure I could handle the stress of it all.

I mean, it's not like I'm suffering from thirst.