Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I prefer to poop IN the shower.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

I leave the shower running and pop back in for a few minutes.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

What a f*cking shit thread. Why would you even make this?
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by seeneyj
What a f*cking shit thread. Why would you even make this?

Too close to home? Sorry it isn't about sopa, it's called the pit
Quote by marshmellow666
Too close to home? Sorry it isn't about sopa, it's called the pit

It's a shame you don't even have half a brain to come up with even an average thread. This is pointless and spam.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by seeneyj
It's a shame you don't even have half a brain to come up with even an average thread. This is pointless and spam.

Sorry this thread offends you so bad, what do you mean average you'd rather me ask "did you guys do your taxes yet?" geez I'm just trying to have some fun. I guess I forgot girls don't poop
Quote by marshmellow666
Sorry this thread offends you so bad, what do you mean average you'd rather me ask "did you guys do your taxes yet?" geez I'm just trying to have some fun. I guess I forgot girls don't poop

Youre the one who poops after you shower
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Youre the one who poops after you shower

I thought pooping was something the whole pit could relate too, I was trying to bring the pit together with a thread everyone can voice an opinion about
Quote by marshmellow666
I thought pooping was something the whole pit could relate too, I was trying to bring the pit together with a thread everyone can voice an opinion about

I feel for ya bro, make a thread about fapping in the shower next time
Quote by Jyrgen
It would be rather gross to actually do that

Bet you try it
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Pooping after a shower is like an orgasm after sex, with your clothes on while you're waiting for the bus.
What sick mind would do that? You disgust me TS
Quote by Represent
ITT: Immature twats
Quote by King Donkey
You saying that you do? ಠ_ಠ

lol nah i'm a shit shot
Quote by lambofgod127

I never do. The worst for me is when I've been in a pool... I'm soggy, probably cold, and then I can't comfortably swim with my own shit particles in the pool. A day at the beach ruined, because I just HAD to stop at the Bojangle's on the drive down.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
I make a point of pooping before I shower. Even if I don't need to poop I will sit there until something comes out before I even consider getting into the shower.

(There have been days where I've spent an hour on the toilet waiting because of this).
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Quote by fearofthemark
I leave the shower running and pop back in for a few minutes.

This.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Skynyrd890
I just HAD to stop at the Bojangle's on the drive down.

Stop at the what?
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Depends how clean it is... If it's a messy shit than I need another shower. If it's one of those awesome one where you don't even need to wipe (although you still do, obviously), then we're good to go.
Quote by whoomit
Depends how clean it is... If it's a messy shit than I need another shower. If it's one of those awesome one where you don't even need to wipe (although you still do, obviously), then we're good to go.

This.