So wikipedia claims that Dave himself uses a 5 string version of the signature model as well. I've never heard of one and I googled it and can't find any pictures. Does anyone know if it actually exists? Maybe only he has one or someone editted wiki wrong?
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
I actually ended up with a Zodiac BXP because I saw an almost new one being sold for a very good price, but I'd originally been keeping an eye out for a DE and while reading up on them I don't think I saw anything about a 5 string model either. Could be a custom, or something new, maybe.
Quote by FatalGear41
Bassists don't hover on the forum day and night like guitarists. We've got lives to lead, music to play and whiskey to drink.

Quote by Ziphoblat
I'd rather go at my hands with a hacksaw than play lead guitar, and I'm only slightly exaggerating.
Peavey use to have a wicked rad custom shop. They closed in 2009 or 2010.

There are quite a few musicians with crazy Peavey CS instruments that were never mass produced.
"Punk Rock should mean freedom, liking and accepting anything that you like, as sloppy as you want, as long as it's good and has passion."
Lame. Totally like that bass. Totally like 5 strings.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Wikipedia also says abbath doom occulta has been seen playing a Gary holt Sig. Just sayin.
Quote by Stranglehold
That's it, you're all banned.

Quote by stevebomb
If I wanted to listen to something slow, I'd play some hippie music.