I used to be a vegematarian, today i ate 2 McGangbangs and 2 large Mcfries.
I feel my heart slowing down
I just couldnt help my self, i probably consumed more Mccalories today than my skinny ass has consumed in the last 2 years
Yes, look behind you!
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
the vegetarian police are going to arrest you
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Overeating like a few times a year can be fun. Last autumn I went to Burger King and consumed a triple beef Angus burger, the largest possible fries, 1 litre of Coke and half a litre of milkshake in 15 minutes or so and felt really frozen and sleepy for hours afterwards. And yeah my heart slowed down.
Quote by King Donkey
No but I'm fairly certain you will be raped.

I'm a doctor.

Before or after i die? Because if its after, im gonna shit like an entire cow and chicken all over their dick.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Before or after i die? Because if its after, im gonna shit like an entire cow and chicken all over their dick.

Don't worry, you won't die. Ignore these people who have no idea what they are saying. But the cow who is raping you won't be pleased about you shitting his sister onto his penis, so you will probably die anyway.

I'm a doctor.
West Ham United
no man it's just your bodys not used to having meat in your system.

kinda of like your first time doing coke, hits you hard because you're not used to it. you get used to it over a while though
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Harvey Swick
the vegetarian police are going to arrest you

Lol... I just imagined a bunch of skinny, unhealthy hippies running after the Hamburgler.

They didn't get far.

Quote by King Donkey
Don't worry, you won't die. Ignore these people who have no idea what they are saying. But the cow who is raping you won't be pleased about you shitting his sister onto his penis, so you will probably die anyway.

I'm a doctor.

Bull.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Obviously, everyone who has ever consumed a Mcanything has died instantly.
Also, plants are alive too - vegetarianism is murder.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

kinda of like your first time doing coke, hits you hard because you're not used to it. you get used to it over a while though

i wish eating meat for the first time was like doing coke.
This thread is so stupid
Heh, it's usualy the smell of bacon sandwiches that turn a veggie into a meat eater. Never heard of a McDonalds doing it though.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

Why'd you have to revert to coke as an example?

OT: Nah you won't die. When I stopped being all vegan and shit I felt really, really odd the first time I ate meat. Just felt disgusting, then I loved it all over again.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I used to be a vegematarian, today i ate 2 McGangbangs and 2 large Mcfries.
I feel my heart slowing down

a sure sign of an impending heart attack due to eating two slices of cow and some potato
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Why'd you have to revert to coke as an example?

OT: Nah you won't die. When I stopped being all vegan and shit I felt really, really odd the first time I ate meat. Just felt disgusting, then I loved it all over again.

Curious, whyd you go back?
I figured as much as i just...cant even fathom the idea of killing, because i cant fathom the idea of dying, my choice of not eating meat doesnt result in anything but me being skinny and hungry
Quote by dazed60
a sure sign of an impending heart attack due to eating two slices of cow and some potato

4 slices of cow, 2 slices of chicken, and tons of greasy potatoes!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Curious, whyd you go back?
I figured as much as i just...cant even fathom the idea of killing, because i cant fathom the idea of dying, my choice of not eating meat doesnt result in anything but me being skinny and hungry

Cause vegan food's really expensive...really, really expensive to keep paying for. I mean, until you try it you really have no idea how much milk and eggs everything has.

I still can't eat the meat if someone mentions something like "chicken leg" or anything regarding the composition of it. I just find it hard, and I bet everyone would too if they knew what went on inside slaughterhouses. But since I'm somewhere that veggies aren't more expensive than meat, I'm considering going vegetarian cause I really can't take it anymore.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
4 slices of cow, 2 slices of chicken, and tons of greasy potatoes!

call an ambalamps
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Heh, it's usualy the smell of bacon sandwiches that turn a veggie into a meat eater. Never heard of a McDonalds doing it though.

A few days after I decided to be vegetarian, I had a craving for lettuce in the middle of a class and the only place that sold lettuce on campus was McDonald's so I ordered a burger. I felt bad about not eating the rest of what I paid for so I ate the whole thing and regretted it immediately after.

That seemed a lot more relevant when it was in my head.
cat
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Cause vegan food's really expensive...really, really expensive to keep paying for. I mean, until you try it you really have no idea how much milk and eggs everything has.

I still can't eat the meat if someone mentions something like "chicken leg" or anything regarding the composition of it. I just find it hard, and I bet everyone would too if they knew what went on inside slaughterhouses. But since I'm somewhere that veggies aren't more expensive than meat, I'm considering going vegetarian cause I really can't take it anymore.

I was making scrambled eggs the other morning and nearly threw up its the same colour as a baby chick and what it is, chicken vagina juice and chicken embryo

Yeah, vegan was tough, i nearly pulled it off except for dairy. Too hard. And yeah, my mourning star chicken nuggets are like $5 for a box full of like 8 vegan nuggets. And you only get 4 vegan hamburgar patties in the other stuff.

But yeah, i figured my choice, and meaning ful as it is to me, has no effect. So i figured my choice isnt a smart choice. Idk its complicated. But i missed the taste of meat, although i feel like i can taste blood
Yes. Good.

Welcome back to the not-being-a-pussy side.

Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jan 19, 2012,
Hey, vegetarians just appreciate life a lot, and feel all life isnt necassarily equal, but it isnt my right to determine another living creatures death. But holy **** do cows and chickens taste good! God, y u make animals so tastey!?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I was making scrambled eggs the other morning and nearly threw up its the same colour as a baby chick and what it is, chicken vagina juice and chicken embryo

Yeah, vegan was tough, i nearly pulled it off except for dairy. Too hard. And yeah, my mourning star chicken nuggets are like $5 for a box full of like 8 vegan nuggets. And you only get 4 vegan hamburgar patties in the other stuff.

But yeah, i figured my choice, and meaning ful as it is to me, has no effect. So i figured my choice isnt a smart choice. Idk its complicated. But i missed the taste of meat, although i feel like i can taste blood

Ugh yeah I know what you mean, feels terrible at first. If you want to completely stop though, it'll take a little getting used to. Don't jump straight into a steak, try and eat little bits of it every now and then in food that has it mixed in. If you still feel uncomfortable, take it back a notch. However if you don't actually want to quit, you should watch a documentary called 'Earthlings'. But I do warn you, only watch that if you don't want to eat anymore meat.

I guess I'm a lot more shallow and not looking at the big picture I started cause I couldn't (for my own sake) eat it knowing where it came from, and stopped for the cash. But god damnit is some Tofu much better tasting. People kept asking me how I could eat vegan food cause of how bad it tastes, but I loved soy milk (cause I always got it in some awesome flavor, like chocolate) and made a hella good tofu noodles.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Jan 19, 2012,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Ugh yeah I know what you mean, feels terrible at first. If you want to completely stop though, it'll take a little getting used to. Don't jump straight into a steak, try and eat little bits of it every now and then in food that has it mixed in. If you still feel uncomfortable, take it back a notch. However if you don't actually want to quit, you should watch a documentary called 'Earthlings'. But I do warn you, only watch that if you don't want to eat anymore meat.

I guess I'm a lot more shallow and not looking at the big picture I started cause I couldn't (for my own sake) eat it knowing where it came from, and stopped for the cash. But god damnit is some Tofu much better tasting. People kept asking me how I could eat vegan food cause of how bad it tastes, but I loved soy milk (cause I always got it in some awesome flavor, like chocolate) and made a hella good tofu noodles.

That chocolate almond milk is amazing, best milk iv ever had
Iv seen the worst anim slaughtering has to offer. I will forever have two images in my head
The face of a poor cow as its neck was sliced open. It frowned as the life slowly was drained from its body
The second was a farmer slitting the necks of chickens and throwing them alive thru this ****ed up machinery that boiled and defeathered and whatnot the live chickens.

I just now started realising the reasons behind my vegetarianism actions werent actually coming true. If i wanted animals to stay alive so badly i would be protesting. Well, i dont eat vegetables, i hate the taste. I was the worlds worst vegetarian. I lived off potatoes, bread, refried beans and peanut butter, practically.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Yes. Good.

Welcome back to the not-being-a-pussy side.

Go on CoreysMonster, call him Luke and tell him you're his father in a deep breathy voice.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Go on CoreysMonster, call him Luke and tell him you're his father in a deep breathy voice.

I was thinking more of the emperor, saying "Gooooood... GOOOOD!" right before licking the KFC sauce off his fingers.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I was thinking more of the emperor, saying "Gooooood... GOOOOD!" right before licking the KFC sauce off his fingers.

"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by CoreysMonster

I don't know if you will die, but you should die for eating at McD's...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
We're all gonna die.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
I've been dead for about forty-seven minutes now, and eventually, so will you.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
No, you're the chosen one to live forever. Grats.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.