Page 1 of 2
So people have been posting this video on facebook all day and I dunno how to feel about it....

LET'S OPEN UP THIS PIIIIIT

There's also something similar from a young boy, I've nicknamed him "Nicholas DeLonge"

Any thoughts?

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Best song from this genre I've ever heard.

At last, good music is returning to this world.
1102LWC2011 6 dagar sedan

Was a comment at that little kid doing that "first day at school". Dear god.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Jan 19, 2012,

My favourite part is where she goes: OoooOOoWwwwooooWWwoooowwwooooooooooooooooo

Edit: Also, wut?...
Last edited by whoomit at Jan 19, 2012,
The trampoline pit. Yes.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
What does this have to do with Rebecca Black? People watched Rebecca Black because it was horrible. People are watching this because it's adorable.
Quote by whoomit

My favourite part is where she goes: OoooOOoWwwwooooWWwoooowwwooooooooooooooooo

Edit: Also, wut?...

The view count on new videos that suddenly get a large amount of views always have the view count frozen until Youtube can make sure the user wasn't cheating for views. And so every video that gets uploaded by a relatively big youtuber since years ago starts out with a hoard of comments about the likes being higher than the views.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
The view count on new videos that suddenly get a large amount of views always have the view count frozen until Youtube can make sure the user wasn't cheating for views. And so every video that gets uploaded by a relatively big youtuber since years ago starts out with a hoard of comments about the likes being higher than the views.

Oh... Okay...
I thought this thread was gonna be about Lana Del Ray
Quote by neidnarb11890
Image is about having hot licks & rock star swag, not fancy amps.

Quote by garden of grey
That's what the Illuminati wants you to think, man
I thought that was pretty funny.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by EMGs_rule
So people have been posting this video on facebook all day and I dunno how to feel about it....

LET'S OPEN UP THIS PIIIIIT

There's also something similar from a young boy, I've nicknamed him "Nicholas DeLonge"

Any thoughts?

She's really young, you should know better than to post it in the pit.
HAHAHA let's go from ripping on some 13 year old girl for making a music video like she wanted to, to making fun of an 8 year old for the same thing. HILARIOUS!

Seriously though, who gives a shit what these kids want to do with their time? This isn't a new phenomenon, it's just that the existence of Youtube has made their works public. Neat!

Also, that "Nicholas DeLonge" kid, as you so lovingly nicknamed him, is a pretty fine drummer for his age.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by Dash49
Am I right?

Probably something like that.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
i came
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by EMGs_rule

Any thoughts?

Hey Hey Hey, there aren't any Oi Oi Oi! in the song.
Last edited by BlacksailsTippa at Jan 19, 2012,
Quote by EMGs_rule

Any thoughts?
Is this a Rancid cover?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by L2112Lif
I'm glad that I'm a multi-instrumentalist and singer who's sunk so much money into equipment, that I've written and nearly completed one album, and that I've started the next one... And these kids beat me individually in views and plays.

Step 1: become a girl that makes music
Step 2: ???
Step 3: profit!
She's a girl, and she's 8 years old, she's gonna be famous as hell.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
That girl is gonna be funny.

That guy is gonna end up saving punk.

Yep, loads better than Rebs.

But still not good enough to sell trillions of records.
Quote by wyldething
HAHAHA let's go from ripping on some 13 year old girl for making a music video like she wanted to, to making fun of an 8 year old for the same thing. HILARIOUS!

Seriously though, who gives a shit what these kids want to do with their time? This isn't a new phenomenon, it's just that the existence of Youtube has made their works public. Neat!

Also, that "Nicholas DeLonge" kid, as you so lovingly nicknamed him, is a pretty fine drummer for his age.

White knights like you are ten times worse than the people you criticise. Let us have our fun!
Quote by WhiskeyFace
White knights like you are ten times worse than the people you criticise. Let us have our fun!

> Guy defends an 8-year old girl
> Gets shit for it

Don't make me slap a bitch.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by WhiskeyFace
Yeah he did a real good job of protecting her from a small group on teenage guitar players having a few laughs that she's never going to know about, and also managed to do it without sounding arrogant at all.

What's important is that he stood up for the girl, instead of of making fun of her like a total idiot.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'm in love

with the music.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by WhiskeyFace
Yeah he did a real good job of protecting her from a small group on teenage guitar players having a few laughs that she's never going to know about, and also managed to do it without sounding arrogant at all.

Yep, you caught me. Although I already know that I am a much better person than you all are for standing up for this poor, helpless little kid; my life could only be improved if this pathetic little girl somehow finds this thread and sees me standing up for her.

But seriously though, there's nothing "white knight" about calling people out for attempting to make fun of an 8 year old girl. It's just plain pathetic. She's making a "hardcore" music video instead of having a tea party or playing with toys. Who does she think she is, having fun in a way that's not consistent with her typical age and gender roles? HAHA, let's make her the new Rebecca Black!
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by Kensai
What's important is that he stood up for the girl, instead of of making fun of her like a total idiot.

not only does he stand up, he will probably go down for her as well
Page 1 of 2