Hi, all! Two pedals for sale here.

Digitech Bad Monkey. Great condition, no issues with it whatsoever through a good 3 years of use. It's very much in the same vein as a Tubescreamer, but the separate bass and treble pots give more tone shaping than the standard single "tone" pot. Great to use as a stand alone overdrive or an "always-on" boost, which I used it for for a couple of years.

Second is a Joyo Crunch Distortion. If you've done any research, you'll know that Joyo do some pretty great clones of certain, ahem, popular boxes such as the OCD. This one is a copy of an MI Audio Crunch Box. It has the internal trim pot, and has a great Marshall-in-a-box sound. Can go from crunch to real high-gain. It has one screw missing on the base-plate due to the head stripping, but I may put a new one in. Either way, it makes no difference. Once again, great condition- practically as new.

Looking for around £30 each, but open to offers or trades. Original boxes and a battery included.

PICS TO COME SOON

James
Hey man, you can get the Joyo for 30 quid new on Amazon with free delivery, how does 20 sound?
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Quote by Paddy McK
Hey man, you can get the Joyo for 30 quid new on Amazon with free delivery, how does 20 sound?

Whereabouts you located? £20's cool with me.
Usually in Manchester/Salford, but I'm in N.Yorks at the moment
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Quote by Paddy McK
Usually in Manchester/Salford, but I'm in N.Yorks at the moment

Quote by joeyowen
£25 shipped for the BM?

If both of you could PM me your address details/proposed method of pay, that's be cool.