Or is it in the same place every year?
Gibson Les Paul Classic 1960
Engl Powerball 120 Watt
Orange PPC212 Cabi
ISP Decimator
MXR 10-band EQ
Boss OS-2
The NAMM Show is one of the largest music product trade shows in the world, founded in 1901. It is held every January in Anaheim, California, USA, at the Anaheim Convention Center. Its only major competitor is the Musik Messe in Frankfurt.

It's amazing what google can do.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Same place every year... same nightmares every year... I watched my best friend get a bad deal on a shechter in NAMM. That shit doesn't go away, man. It's still there, no matter how much I try to make it go away.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by kaptink
Nope, still right there next to Laos

I was gonna post that!
Sing me to sleep.
its just when i typed NAMM into google, it came up with 'NAMM London 2012' so was unsure! Shame, would loved to have gone, but a 8 hour plane journey is a lil pricey for me to go see some stars and check out the latest in guitar tech
Gibson Les Paul Classic 1960
Engl Powerball 120 Watt
Orange PPC212 Cabi
ISP Decimator
MXR 10-band EQ
Boss OS-2
Quote by vivalaheerey
its just when i typed NAMM into google, it came up with 'NAMM London 2012' so was unsure! Shame, would loved to have gone, but a 8 hour plane journey is a lil pricey for me to go see some stars and check out the latest in guitar tech

You can't just go anyway, it's a trade show, only open to trade people. As in not open to the public.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by vivalaheerey

There are guitar shows around London i think, there used to be the London guitar expo which was every year at the Excel centre, although when i checked to see if it is on this year, i couldn't find anything. If you do find anything, i recommend you go, it is pretty awesome, you can try as many guitars as you like, and there are quite a few makes that you wouldn't usually find in high street guitar shops. Just don't buy anything from them, as i hear it can be a rip off.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
You weren't there man

I was very disappointed that nobody had already said this, and that I have to look like an idiot myself by saying it.
Quote by whoomit
You weren't there man

I was very disappointed that nobody had already said this, and that I have to look like an idiot myself by saying it.

ace