MXR Micro Chorus.

So here starts my new era of individual pedals. I compared it to MXR Black Label chorus and Ibanez CS9. CS9 was too expensive, it sounded nice though. Black Label chorus just lacked something that Micro Chorus had and it was too complicated for me so I ended up buying the Micro Chorus because of its simplicity and warm and full sound. It only has one knob so even a complete idiot could get a good sound with it. It might not be that versatile but it has the sound I like and that's the main point. It cost € 93 (because it had battery with it. Without the battery it would have been € 92 ).
Attachments:
MXRchorus.jpg
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Last edited by MaggaraMarine at Jan 19, 2012,
Quote by Y00p
HNPD!

Just one question.... the store charged you for a battery on a near €100,- purchase?

Yeah, but I didn't want to complain because first I thought that the pedal would cost € 98. And one euro more or less doesn't matter that much. But yeah, I think it's kind of stupid too.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?