Are that 2 hardtail RG's?? Pretty sweet. Also the S920 looks nice.
Schecter C-1 Custom
Ibanez Iceman ICT700
Ibanez Deluxe 59'er model
Peavey Vypyr 30
Boss SD-2 Dual Overdrive pedal
The earthquake/tsunami in Japan ( last march ) have made some people doubt that the japanese manufacturer were still strong and back on their feet . i think some factories were hurt ( cant confirm that though )

so dont be surprise if ESP , Ibanez and many other companies have respond strongly with a bigger catalogue for 2012 than their previous . new models , new finishes .

you should expect big quality and big selection with the japanese guitars in 2012 . quality control must be real tight for this year .

they dont want you to doubt that they are back on their feet and as strong as they were .

japanese guitars are already amazing .. this year gonna be even bigger

im shopping for a ibanez
Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
I hope this means the prices of older models will come down like what happened recently with Schecters in the UK lol. I wish they would offer more colourful finishes too, instead of offering different shades of black..
Quote by tappooh
Wow, the 25th anniversary Pink RG with matched-everything looks awesome. Must get one.

I wish they did that in bright orange.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
As a pretty well devout ibby player I am disappointed by the releases.
Esp put out way nicer guitars.

Also releasing a premium jem makes me sad.
As boring as it is that it's another big super-Strat orgy, at least this time they've made a few I would actually buy. That new sea foam Jem, for starters. In general the Premium series is looking really nice, and I say that as someone who typically detests Ibanez. I'm looking at grabbing another 7-string and the updated RGD 7 looks pretty tasty too, as well as the ARZ 7 (the previous ARZ 7 wasn't available in the UK, so although I know this is a fairly cheap guitar it's still fairly exciting).
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Here's the link to the official site.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
As a pretty well devout ibby player I am disappointed by the releases.
Esp put out way nicer guitars.

Agreed on that one...

Those whitechapel sigs
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
25th anniversary RGs and Ss = premiums? Love the colors, but premiums? Seriously? And nice choice of colors for the 1570 this year. Well if you only want black :P Gonna call up the local L&M and see if they can get me a NOS 1570 in candy apple or MMR.
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs
How about a guitar that is not ugly as sh!t this year, Ibanez? Or perhaps something else than this awful rosewood and one body colour options?
Quote by StonedColdCrazy

what

JEM - sweet , love the color and believe it or not, is affordable

all RG prestiges and premiums - crap : goddamn boring

same with the RGD

S premium with walnut top : yum

Mahogany RG - good
Quote by dark Mass
Here's the link to the official site.

"S 25th Limited Edition

Te sexiest are in guitardom is celebrates the big 2-5!"

Really, Ibanez?
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by archenemyfan
what

JEM - sweet , love the color and believe it or not, is affordable

all RG prestiges and premiums - crap : goddamn boring

same with the RGD

S premium with walnut top : yum

Mahogany RG - good

^Obviously never played a prestige or a premium.
Its affordable because its a premium and made in indonesia. Not even a real ****ing jem in my books.
Disappointed in this years line up. I find Ibanez are lacking in a selection of nice finishes on the higher end guitars. The only one that looks promising is the S5470QRBB.

I was also hoping for an RG or RGA PRESTIGE with a fixed bridge
[quote="StonedColdCra

zy"]^Obviously never played a prestige or a premium.
Its affordable because its a premium and made in indonesia. Not even a real ****ing jem in my books.

I know that its a premium and its made in indonesia etc..etc.. but ive heard really good things about em.. although i havent played one yet... Have you?

p.s. I own two prestiges
Played 2. Both 870's, one with quilt top one without. Shit pickups as per usual, great trem, they just didnt feel any better to play then my 370. Looked alot better, but did not impress. I was quite excited about the premiums until I played them, so I bought a prestige for cheaper and got a much nicer playing, better quality overall guitar. I dont even know what it was, but they felt cheap.

You own 2 and call them crap?
Well you can donate them to me....
Apart from the archtop hollowbodies, no thank you. But then, if I wanted another archtop hollowbody I still wouldn't get an Ibanez.