Hello Pit, my old band are competing in Red Bull Bedroom jam this year and are doing pretty well they're in a head to head battle with another band for the top spot to make the semi-finals for this week.

It would be great if you could give them five stars and then if your feeling extra helpful to tweet, like or comment on it. It would mean to world to them and me to see them get somewhere.

Linkage

Finally i know its a big ask, but if one of you sexy mods could sticky this i would love you forever.
I don't think I've heard anything this generic in years.

EDIT: voted anyways, though.

EDIT2: After hearing that ridiculous howling at the end, I now regret voting.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jan 19, 2012,
I wasn't ever going to vote until this thread. I am now going to listen to as many bands I can and vote for the one I like the most. Good luck

EDIT: Fighting Tyler got my vote
Last edited by The Shroom420 at Jan 19, 2012,
Didn't particularly like it but the band in 1st place were shite so I voted for Silent Jack

How comes you want your old band to do so well?
Check out my fitness blog here
Thank you all for voting and because i'm still friends with all the guys and well if they do make it, i have a job as a guitar tech for life.
Quote by josh999x
Thank you all for voting and because i'm still friends with all the guys and well if they do make it, i have a job as a guitar tech for life.

Good luck then dude
What's in it for me?
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
What's in it for me?

A Thai massage from the resurrected Gary Coleman.
Quote by josh999x
A Thai massage from the resurrected Gary Coleman.

You had me at "A".
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Wait... can you just clarify how exactly to vote? I clicked 5 stars on the rating and the vote count went up by 1 so i assume that's what you do? Or do you have to like/comment?
Quote by maiden_man_666
Wait... can you just clarify how exactly to vote? I clicked 5 stars on the rating and the vote count went up by 1 so i assume that's what you do? Or do you have to like/comment?

Thats the most basic way you can vote, but comments, tweets and likes all contribute in the buzz chart depends how helpful your feeling.
Ok I'll like it and comment then because I don't have twitter :P

Would it be worth rating the top band 1 star? Would that hurt their votes or not?
I think it's best not to vote for them at all, it's based on hype and reposts rather than actual rating unfortunately.

Edit: Bump, you can also vote once a day just as a refresher.
This competition makes no sense. My band had more votes and a better rating at one point than this band. we also had more comments on youtube, twitter and were being talked about by a few pages and stuff, and got nowhere near the top.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
I'm sorry. That was terrible.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Dickle Spider
Quote by Vauxite
Lots of lulz were produced, thankyou good sir
Quote by fleajr_1412
I'm sorry. That was terrible.

+1

Generic, uninspiring, plodding, irritating vocals... sorry, it does nothing for me.

Voted anyway just because I am nice but the song was pretty awful.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by josh999x
I think it's best not to vote for them at all, it's based on hype and reposts rather than actual rating unfortunately.

Edit: Bump, you can also vote once a day just as a refresher.

Oh good, now I can go and undo the vote I gave them before.

EDIT: Well darn, apparently I can't.

Anyways, things like this are what makes me really, really hate contests like this. These contests aren't about which band is the best or which has the biggest REAL following, it's about what band can get the most people to go to their shitty website and click a 5-star rating just because they were asked to.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jan 20, 2012,