Hey guys

I bought a Westfield E4500, personally I like the weight and feel of it plus the price was good...

However the pick ups are shocking. I mean like terribly bad.

I need some recommendation on some new pups for about £50-£100, plus when I swap them over I will be doing the usual mods like copper foiling the cavities etc

These need to be made ideally for just rock and hard rock at a push! I would get a set of EMGs (81/85) like in my Jackson but I don't have that kind of money lying about! lol

Please your advice is really appreciated.

Thanks again!

Mart
Originally Posted by jazar94
Oh God, anal masturbation with a banana.
Wait...
**** YEAH! ANAL MASTURBATION WITH A BANANA!

Quote by Silent Murder
This man knows his cleaning essentials.

It'll smell nice afterwards too
irongear?

haven't tried them (hear good things) but you don't want to be putting too much money into a westfield, i imagine.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Irongears. A Hot Slag and Rolling Mill set is perfect for an LP.
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

thank you guys I will look into these

much appreciated x
Originally Posted by jazar94
Oh God, anal masturbation with a banana.
Wait...
**** YEAH! ANAL MASTURBATION WITH A BANANA!

Quote by Silent Murder
This man knows his cleaning essentials.

It'll smell nice afterwards too