Poll: Do you pee sitting down?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you pee sitting down?
All the time, DGAF.
56 25%
Sometimes when I feel like it.
63 28%
Very rarely.
39 17%
LOL NO YOU FAG LOL GO HAVE SEX WITH MEN LOL
68 30%
Voters: 226.
Page 1 of 3
Men of the Pit, I have a question to ask.

Do you pee sitting down?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
In my own home, yes. Otherwise no.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Yes. I have shitty aim. But in public restrooms, **** it.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Ocassionally, if I'm feeling lazy.

Edit: Or if I forget why I'm in the bathroom, and think I'm going for a shit. You'd be surprised how often that happens
LOL NO YOU FAG LOL GO HAVE SEX WITH MEN LOL

Seriously though, pretty much never.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 19, 2012,
Occasionally at home if I'm lazy. Would never do in public.

Average pit response: No you pussy, shit then stand up to piss then sit down to shit again. If you need to piss and shit at the same time you have to stand up and aim carefully between your legs while shitting above the bowl with your back to the cistern. If you don't do this then you're a fag ololol
Check out my fitness blog here
Last edited by maiden_man_666 at Jan 19, 2012,
Quote by L2112Lif
Am I drunk in this scenario?

are you?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
When I was about 3/4 at nursery, I pissed sitting down once, then told the nursery lady.. and her response was "Well, that means your a girl then, next time you go to the toilet you can go in the girls"

Scarred for life

So no I don't. Unless I'm evacuating brown town at the same time...
I had no idea some guys sat down when they peed.
Learn something every day.

I always stand up, unless it's for no.2.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by *powerslave*
When I was about 3/4 at nursery, I pissed sitting down once, then told the nursery lady.. and her response was "Well, that means your a girl then, next time you go to the toilet you can go in the girls"

Scarred for life

Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Depends on either how dark the bathroom is when I wake up in the middle of the night or how well I'm walking when I wake up in the middle of the night. If I can't walk well, theres a good chance I'm not gonna be able to simply stand in place.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Last edited by Sewn Up at Jan 19, 2012,
I do if I'm feeling lazy. Or if I'm trying to hide from someone or kill time, I'll sit and play Angry Birds while seeing if I can hold it until right before I decide to get up.
What kind of a man pees sitting down? Well i mean besides Novocane after Shawn's done with him
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
All the time, unless there is an available urinal.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by hugh20
Maybe for a treat.

"Golly, I sure have been productive today. I think I'll reward my efforts by allowing myself to pee while sitting down! Gee whillickers, won't that be swell?"
Quote by Represent
I saw that.

Fail.

You saw nothing! And if you think you did, i will hunt you down and burn that shitty house you're in
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by *powerslave*

Scarred for life

wow that must've been one sexist woman :')

I sit down at home so there's no chance of sloppy aim and it means I can be lazy and sit. Never in public unless I have an urgent need of bowel movement and then only if the toilet looks respectable, possibly with a toilet paper seat/standing crouched so I won't have to actually sit on it.
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
Quote by Acϵ♠
You saw nothing! And if you think you did, i will hunt you down and burn that shitty house you're in

That is amazing

Almost as good as "I will break into your house, and tear your wife in HAAALLLFFF!"
Quote by doomded
In my own home, yes. Otherwise no.

Do you also buy tampons and wear make-up?
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
If there are people in the other room and I'm scared I'll pee loudly. No other circumstances.

edit: Person above me raises good point. If there is a shit to be taken as well, i shall sit.
I pee sitting down at home all the time. It's not worth all the splashing from the toilet and slight misses.

When I'm in public I always use a urinal. I'm not sitting down on public toilets, that's nasty.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
At home, yeah.

1. It's more comfortable.

2. There's no chance of splashing water droplets getting on my shoes or pants.

3. At night I don't have to keep the light on if I'm sleepy.
I have a lot of urinary problems. I pretty much have to unless I really have to piss. I can't relax, and my brain and bladder don't communicate correctly. If I stand up all the time I either won't go or only go partially. That leads to bladder infection then possible renal failure like one time. I try to avoid the catheters.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Page 1 of 3