I just wanted to know the differences between Jackson sl2h (USA) and the slat3-6 (Pro). Do they feel any different? Do the pro ones feel cheaper? I only ask because they seem pretty similar to me, with the only real difference being the OFR on the USAs vs the licensed Floyd on the SLAT3-6.

Is it worth the $1000 price increase to get the USA model. Of course I'd rather pay less money but I don't want to go with a cheaper one if I'm gonna want a USA later anyway.

Anyone with first-hand experience?
i haven't tried those exact models, but the USA ones are normally better. that being said, the japanese jacksons are pretty nice too.

judgement call, basically, and only you can make it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I have a MIJ Soloist 7 on order and it honestly feels as good to play as my MIA Ebmm.

If you are outside of the states then the MIJ ones are awesome value. If you live in the US, a 2nd hand MIA is the only way to go.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
good point about the location
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?