I couldnt really think of what forum to post this in but please i need help now
my band is playing a headliner here in AZ on saturday and we use a roland SPDs to trigger our samples such as our intro and bass drops and other assorted stabs and whatnot either way we just got back from a tour and we cant find the power supply to the stupid thing. we were going to just buy another one but we would have to have it shipped to us before the show and even with overnight shipping we wouldnt get it in time.

Anyway im asking you guys to help me find a powersupply that will work with the SPDs

heres is the original power supply on guitar centers site

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Roland-PSB-120-Power-Adapter--same-as-PSB-1U--104602271-i1475592.gc

if anyone could find me a power supply at like radioshack or anywhere it would be extremely helpful!
Quote by metaldud536
Just drive to said radioshack and ask?

i dont know what i would really be asking for...
Take the unit into any electronics store and ask about it. You don't need that specific power supply, any power supply that has the same voltage and polarity should be compatible with it. They could probably help you find what you're looking for.
Quote by madbasslover
Take the unit into any electronics store and ask about it. You don't need that specific power supply, any power supply that has the same voltage and polarity should be compatible with it. They could probably help you find what you're looking for.

okay so actually bring in the SPDs and just ask for a compatible power supply?
Quote by hightension01
okay so actually bring in the SPDs and just ask for a compatible power supply?

Yep. If the people working there have a clue what they're doing, they'll check the polarity, voltage, etc. on the unit's sticker and dig up a compatible supply.