So I was out with friends today and we were at a house, it was 2 AM and they wanted to go to this bar and I told them it's just gonna suck because it's late and we don't know anything about it, they got super hyped about it and when we got there it indeed sucked, I rubbed it in their faces but then I felt bad about it so I stopped.

Any times when similar things happened to you bros?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
When I knew the new Enter Shikari album was going to suck balls yet be extremely popular anyway.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Inb4 shitty relationship stories that people pretend to care about.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by moscaespañol
What?

When you're right about something, but you kinda don't want to be right.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
when my grandad died. I was at school when they called me into the office. The school resoruce offcer started asking me questions about my grandad, like what color his car was and such. i knew something wasnt right. I came home from school and saw my dad and my uncle over at my moms house, my parents are divorced. i knew right away what happened
Quote by ChemicalFire
When I knew the new Enter Shikari album was going to suck balls yet be extremely popular anyway.

It's one of my favourite new albums, I love it.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

WELL THEN I GUESS I'LL JUST SHUT UP THEN.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
When you're right about something, but you kinda don't want to be right.

I meant your story.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by moscaespañol
I meant your story.

Oh.

We were at a house, then wanted to go to a bar, I told them it will suck, they said it won't, it sucked, but my friend was really disappointed he's really depressed lately, so I hated being right.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I told everybody MW3 was going to suck and Skyrim was going to be amazing.

Oh, wait. We're supposed to write about times we DIDN'T like being right?
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Quote by MetallicSka
It's one of my favourite new albums, I love it.

Pffft to me it sounds like they are trying too hard to be "srs and political" while writing shitey Godsmack riffs and adding crap electronics.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

GGAAAAARRRRAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHH
Quote by Dirge Humani
I can't imagine you having this problem.

Yeah I know, I love being right and I am right alot
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I studied with a classmate for one of our finals last year. I even made the note sheet for both of us. I got an A, she got a D. She was pissed. I felt bad. Still do.
Quote by ChemicalFire
Pffft to me it sounds like they are trying too hard to be "srs and political" while writing shitey Godsmack riffs and adding crap electronics.

That's giving that CD a little too much credit.
Quote by blake1221
That's giving that CD a little too much credit.

I realised that I spent too much time ranting about how terrible that album is and that I need to cut back a bit. I could go onto a big spiel about how it's half explained politics are dangerous to younger minds who will probably turn into cunts due to listening to this album.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Quote by ChemicalFire

I like it for what it is, I think they're a fun band to listen too. The lyrics I realize, are super saturated with their ideas of politics and stuff, but I enjoy it anyways. I can listen to this album all the way through though and not get tired of it, each song has it's own "thing", I guess, and I like that.

Opinions be opinions, though.

On topic, a while back when parkour was all the rage (lol), I had a buddy who said he would vault this tall rail. I told him he was gonna **** up, and he did and wailed his knee off the thing. I laughed, but felt kind of bad after
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Quote by blake1221
WELL THEN I GUESS I'LL JUST SHUT UP THEN.

Quote by whoomit
GGAAAAARRRRAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHH

I KNEW IT! I knew I would get somebody with my trickery.

I guess I should contribute to this thread too. Not really THAT much of a problem, but I had ordered a wheel for video games. It came with a bundle but they shipped each piece individually (there were 3 pieces in total).

I got the wheel no problem, got the pedals weeks later. The only thing left was the shifter set. After a few more weeks, a package arrived at the front door and I think it's my shifters. The only problem was the box was the same size as the one the pedal came in. I was trying to convince myself it would be the shifters, but I knew deep down that I got screwed.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.