just wondering if anyone plays their guitar in their car, and what size car they have. I'm looking at pontiac grand prix, and I'm not sure if it'll be roomy enough to play my lovely guitar in it.

Mainly because I find cars a good place to think, so why not try writing music/lyrics there?

Thanks
hmmm, would a sedan be a better choice? I'm thinking a mid sized SUV like a Blazer or Explorer would be the best, but they get bad gas mileage...
Get a RV
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by Green_Ghoul
hmmm, would a sedan be a better choice? I'm thinking a mid sized SUV like a Blazer or Explorer would be the best, but they get bad gas mileage...
A sedan would work, but like I said, the back seat in the middle would be the only way to play.

I feel kinda silly for being able to say I've done this.

You certainly won't be playing while driving, and the door on the passenger side makes it difficult to play in the front.

So yeah, in the middle of the back seat is the only place in the car you'd have enough room to play. Go for a sedan.
One of my friends connected his guitar to his car stereo...looked like sucha tool though. I hate when people play guitar in public.
I agree with jetfuel495 a smaller guitar or bigger car.
AMP:
Rocktron chameleon 2000
Roland GP16
Audio Technica wireless
Peavey valveking
Clydesdale custom case
GUITAR:
Indie super T black (modded with active and passive pickups)
Daisy Rock Rock Candy Special
Quote by .Joker.
One of my friends connected his guitar to his car stereo...looked like sucha tool though. I hate when people play guitar in public.
Volkswagen had a car that came with a guitar that had a built-in preamp that you could connect to the car stereo. It actually looked awesome.
Quote by tacobellman2007
Well these guys had a whole band on a bike and sidecar, so I'm pretty sure your situation would work out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zxxM9EYQzY&list=PL03936B721965DB16&index=41&feature=plpp_video
This is one of the greatest things I've ever seen.
Quote by tacobellman2007
Well these guys had a whole band on a bike and sidecar, so I'm pretty sure your situation would work out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zxxM9EYQzY&list=PL03936B721965DB16&index=41&feature=plpp_video

I was expecting the title sequence for Metalocalypse, but that was better.

Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

Bored? read these, or this

Not gonna be playing in public, doubt I'll even bring a speaker. I'm just doing this so I can collect my thoughts and put it onto the guitar. I just have a better time thinking when I'm out of the way from society, what better way to do that than with a car? Trekking through the forest with my guitar sucks, I did that last semester haha.

So yeah, in the middle of the back seat is the only place in the car you'd have enough room to play. Go for a sedan.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna try a sedan, or even the 2door chevy blazer (the seats can fold down in the back, which means lots of room. The mileage isn't terrible either.

I still have time before I'm going to buy a car. I have money now, but I'd rather work for a couple more months before buying one. Especially since I have no idea what I'm doing about school next year (either transferring or staying at my current university)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...d&v=irLsjBDPe5c

hahaha
When I was 15, I tormented my mom all the way to Florida with my mini combo and Ibanez Gio.
Quote by aildeokl
If these guys can pull this off, I think you can play in any car you want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=irLsjBDPe5c

The vocals are so awesome yet terrible at the same time.

TS wants to know if he can manage to live in his car.
My explorer gets about 20mpg, which i don't think is bad considering my last truck got 12. I used to play in my 1990 subaru stationwagon though. That was pretty comfy. I played everyday during my lunch break.
My sig? Nice.
TS wants to know if he can manage to live in his car.

....could I? haha.

BT, how roomy was your stationwagon compared to a regular car? and where'd you play in it? I'm thinking if I get a Blazer, I'll fold a back seat down and hang in the trunk. But if I get a sedan or similar, it'll be the seats for me =\
only douchebags play in their car, similar to how only douchebags play around their campus
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sorry that I'm a douchebag because I'm going in my car to get away from the campus and go somewhere a bit more quiet than my campus where there's nowhere to sit down and actually spend time with the instrument to try and explore options with writing without being hassled.

All I want to do is try and get away so I can wander the depths of my mind and try and get it onto the instrument without either getting in the way of others (roommates) or others getting in the way of me (roommates).

Thing is, douche bags want to be seen, I really don't. If I did, I'd be under a tree playing Wonderwall right now instead of having this conversation.
You tell 'em TS! As for your car, a sedan is about the minimum to be able to play comfortably. Maybe get a Crown Vic or something?
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
no you're a douchebag because you have a car to take you to a quiet comfortable place to play outside of the car but you insist on playing inside of the car because im not sure why. i drive to a river and go for a walk to some rocks and sit out there and play. Way better than inside the car...weather permitting obviously, but if its too cold outside, then it probably will be too cold inside the car. You have transportation, use it.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

I'm going to leave my car.....I'm just saying, if it's rainy and whatnot, I'd want to at least have room to play. I also want comfortable space for....other things.....that help creativity.
I love to play my new guitar.
I only play it in the car.
I will not play it in a bar.
I never ever travel far
unless I take my new guitar
but will not play under the stars
unless, of course, I'm in my car.
Rhyming thread titles? Flat sub-par.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

ill tell you right now that smoking a joint by a waterfall is some of the best inspiration you'll find.

Quote by SteveHouse
stars

awwww so close man so close
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

I would play it in a Car.
I would play it in a Bar.
I would play it in a Garage.
I would in a Lodge.
I would play it in the Can.
I would play it Seabear I am!
Quote by seabear70
I would play it in a Car.
I would play it in a Bar.
I would play it in a Garage.