Page 1 of 2
What is your favorite guitar you own? Mine is an Ibanez RGA32.. It's pretty cheap but it always stays in tune and sounds great.
My 7421, I like it much more than any of my higher end guitars, although I suspect that will change once the Vik gets here lol
Quote by Mehtabb
My 7421, I like it much more than any of my higher end guitars, although I suspect that will change once the Vik gets here lol

What Vik are you getting?
PRS Mikael Åkerfeldt signature. Never thought I would like playing someone's signature guitar until I played it. It's by far one of the best guitars that I've owned
Thanks, I'm really excited but apparently ABM has ****ed up a bit so there's a delay with me getting the bridge >
Quote by vjferrara
PRS Mikael Åkerfeldt signature. Never thought I would like playing someone's signature guitar until I played it. It's by far one of the best guitars that I've owned

This is weird, especially because I just bought one.
Austin Les Paul
Alvarez Acoustic

Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100
Peavey 5150 2x12 60watt combo
Orange Micro Terror
Jet City Made in USA 2x12
Quote by BeastModeEngage
This is weird, especially because I just bought one.

Nice! It's been a great guitar for me so far. I've had mine almost a year now and don't have any complaints so far
NO question about it!
My Gibson Flying V Carbon.
I play it basicly all the time I play guitar.
Easy on the eyes, and fairly easy to play.
Cost me over a thousand euros though, but worth every penny!
Glufius
Last edited by Glufius at Jan 20, 2012,
Either my Epi Joe Perry LP (first guitar I had, defacto favourite), or my 7-string Washburn. The Washburn has endless tuning problems and spec-wise it's not that amazing, but it's the one guitar where when I'm playing it I don't think about tone or action or whatever. Its the one guitar where I can just plug in and play. Entirely my fault, since I'm a tone freak. With every other guitar I'm always thinking about what it might sound like if I swapped out this magnet for that one or changed this pot value or if it had a different fretboard wood or whatever. With the Washburn none of that matters, it's just loud and heavy and I can just happily plug in and bash out powerchords all day long.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
My MiM Telecaster. Less expensive than my Schecter, but this is the first guitar I bought knowing what I wanted in a guitar. Plugged into my Engl, I can get as heavy as I want, which isnt too heavy, and still, to my novice ears, sound pretty good. Love the neck, plays rhythm parts all day, and just feels good.

And single coils
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Quote by AWACS
My MiM Telecaster. Less expensive than my Schecter, but this is the first guitar I bought knowing what I wanted in a guitar. Plugged into my Engl, I can get as heavy as I want, which isnt too heavy, and still, to my novice ears, sound pretty good. Love the neck, plays rhythm parts all day, and just feels good.

And single coils

I totally agree with you; a lot of people in the metal community especially don't give fender enough credit for putting out a relatively quality product at a good price.

If I could get over the rounder radius I would own one yesterday
Fender '69 reissue Tele onto which I put a 50's reissue Strat neck. The original owner added Fender Noiseless pickups, which I've kept. We are good friends.
I am a fake mountain.
Quote by DanTheHobbit
Fender '69 reissue Tele onto which I put a 50's reissue Strat neck. The original owner added Fender Noiseless pickups, which I've kept. We are good friends.

That sounds good!
Geez...it would have to be between my Dean Time Capsule Cadillac, my Jon Kammerer semi-hollow, and my Jon Kammerer hollowbody prototype. (His website is down or I'd link y'all to see what I'm talking about.)
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Prs Ce22
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I have yet to play a guitar that is more comfortable than my Carvin ct6m. Sounds great in every style and the neck is so damn smooth, it's not too thin ( like Ibanez imo ), it's not too thick like Les Pauls, it's more like a PRS or an ESP. I love it.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
My Godin Icon. That guitar is just amazing. So comfortable to play, beautiful to look at and sounds great and is versitile.

GEAR
Godin Icon Type 2 Classic
Vox SDC 33
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 2x12
Roland Cube 80XL
Boss Tuner
BBE Boosta Grande
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Amptweaker Tightmetal
ISP Decimator
Zoom G3
TC Electronic Flashback
Visual Sound H2O
Last edited by guitarguychris1 at Jan 20, 2012,
90's Fender strat plus.
My grandparents bought it for me when I was 15 (now I'm 28) and I will never sell that one
I can't choose.

I have a Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded and a MIA Fender Stratocaster. They are both incredible guitars. There isn't one better than the other really. It depends on the job that needs doing. I don't really use the Gibson for cleans, but I don't really use the Strat for all out classic rock.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
I can't choose.

I have a Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded and a MIA Fender Stratocaster. They are both incredible guitars. There isn't one better than the other really. It depends on the job that needs doing. I don't really use the Gibson for cleans, but I don't really use the Strat for all out classic rock.

That my friend is a brilliant situation to be in
My Caparison Angelus 22. Extremely comfortable and suprisingly versatile.
Maximum Volume Yields Maximum Results
I have an old '67 Yamaha FG-180 that I love. It honestly needs a complete neck reset though and I'm just not sure what I want to do with it. Otherwise, I've owned and sold a few electric guitars through the years. I really like the strat that I just stumbled upon.
Prs Cu24
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Carvin CT624... absolutely amazing guitar. If you have a chance to play a Carvin, do it.
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes
Quote by jpatan
Carvin CT624... absolutely amazing guitar. If you have a chance to play a Carvin, do it.

I was thinking about getting a custom carvin once I have the money.
Page 1 of 2