Right then, at the last Christmas party, a few of the guys at work got together, and we formed a work "Supergroup" to play a few tunes.

We played:

Waterfall - The Stone Roses
Supersonic - Oasis
Psycho Killer - Talking Heads
Cum On Feel The Noize - Slade
Keep on Running - The Spencer Davis Group
Teenage Kicks - The Undertones

We went down pretty well, and everybody seemed to have a good time. As a result, we've been asked to play at another works do, this summer sometime, and they want us to play around 15 songs.

We can only really rehearse maybe twice a month, as we live over quite a spread area (Doncaster, Loughborough, Derby).

Hit me with song suggestions in a similar vein to those above! As a reward, I shall upload some of the songs at a later date (work is paying for us to record the above songs) for you to laugh at!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Where is my Mind- The Pixies
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I Cum Blood

<_<

>_>

Srs tho..

Ever Fallen In Love (With Somebody) - The Buzzcocks
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by metacarpi

We can only really rehearse maybe twice a month, as we live over quite a spread area (Doncaster, Loughborough, Derby).

But... you're all in the same place... every day.

Sham 69 - Borstal Breakout
The Who - My Generation
Rolling Stones - 19th Nervous Breakdown
Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls of Fire
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Jan 20, 2012,
Excellent suggestions! All of them going on the list! Keep 'em coming!

EDIT: Ah, but we're not, we're spread over a couple of offices.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Daytripper - The Beatles, Rock n Roll Star - Oasis, Parklife - Blur, Ever Fallen in Love - The Buzzcocks, I Fought The Law - The Clash, You Really Got Me - The Kinks, Live and Let Die - Wings, Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana, A Design For Life - Manic Street Preachers, Creep - Radiohead, Basket Case - Green Day, I'm a Believer - The Monkeys, Buck Rogers - Feeder, With or Without You - U2, Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Andy Williams, I Bet That You Look Good on The Dancefloor - Arctic Monkeys, Band on The Run - Wings, All The Small Things - Blink 182, Don't Look Back In Anger - Oasis, Mr Brightside - The Killers...

I know these go down well because I was in a covers band for 3 years
what kinda ensemble are we talking bout? You guys have a horn section??