Yay
62 71%
Nay
17 20%
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRfuAukYTKg&ob=av2e[/url]
8 9%
Voters: 87.
Page 1 of 2
We've all had them at some point in our lives.

Ewww? Relaxing? Fun?

Discuss.

EDIT: HOLY **** LINK IN POLL
RIP Tom Searle.
Last edited by MH400 at Jan 20, 2012,
I don't know because I'm not 16 anymore and I don't have any.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Butt Rayge
Because they magically disappear and never return on your 17th birthday.

You sound like you have pimples, I understand your suffering.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I don't know because I'm not 16 anymore and I don't have any.

The hell you talking about? I'm 27 and still get the occasional spot. I have a mid sized planet growing out of my nose right now and to answer the OP i can't wait till that bad boy gets a head on it so i can splat it all over the mirror.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Then don't alot of junkfood and you won't get them, simple as that.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

But.. But... WE'RE SCOTTISH!!!
Always pop them
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Butt Rayge
Because they magically disappear and never return on your 17th birthday.

I'm turning 17 in 2 months!

And no TS, I just leave them as they are. Taking zinc usually clears them up.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
I have loads at the moment, they just come and go in waves with me. I don't like touching them but I get pretty embarrassed by them and always end up touching them.
I avoid touching them, I popped one on my cheek once and it got infected and scarred and I had to go to a wedding 2 weeks later and my confidence was DEd cause I looked like I had da herp.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by itamar100
I have loads at the moment, they just come and go in waves with me. I don't like touching them but I get pretty embarrassed by them and always end up touching them.

IIIIIIIN WAAAAAYYYVVVEEESSS.
WE ARE HERE TO MAKE COFFEE METAL. WE WILL MAKE EVERYTHING METAL. BLACKER THAN THE BLACKEST BLACK TIMES INFINITY.
Yes, always.
There's a kind of satisfaction in the release of pressure, the pop, and the pain itself, when you pop a really tight one.
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
when i saw Motorhead, every bass kick shook the place

when they played Overkill at the end i nearly involuntarily shat myself
Don't squeeze that shit, it'll scar.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by fail
Don't squeeze that shit, it'll scar.

Put on some neosporin on it right after you pop it, that usually prevents scarring.

I only pop a pimple if its just horridly noticable and filled with lots of puss. Other than that I just wash my face everyday and put alcohol on them.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
My skin was perfectly molded by God herself. I have never had any pimples or blemishes.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by WishfulShredder
Dont ever ever touch them. You're probably germy as **** and popping them will restart the cycle of infection. Just dont.

Yeah, popping pimples usually exacerbates the issue, but most people are blinded by the satisfaction of squirting pus out their face.

I do enjoy squirting pus out my face though.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by fleshoracle
IIIIIIIN WAAAAAYYYVVVEEESSS.

Doooo dundun dundun dun dundun dudududududu EGGGGGGGGG WWWWWWWWHHHIIITES!! (seriously, sounds like he's shouting egg whites)

If I ever get my on my chest/shoulders I'll pop it, feels good. I do wash my hands after, though. Germs FTL.
I squeeze blackheads, because THIS:

is the most satisfying feeling in the world.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

ever have cystic zits? they ****ing suck and hurt like hell, but they squirt like a fountain.

mildly amusing, but i don't miss those huge mother****ers. regular zits are still fun to pop though.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I pop them all the time and have no scars.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I had one on my nose and it was getting arrogantly big. Popped it and it just exploded over my mirror. Then started bleeding. But it was definitely the right choice. Sometimes it can be for the better and everything turns out well, but others it goes horribly wrong and gets a lot worse.
Quote by BladeSlinger

This, it makes them go away for me. Luckily i'm 18 and I don't get anywhere near as much pimples as I did when I was 15.
pinga
I pop that shit all the time and am not scarred.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

I don't think its as simple as that
Quote by BladeSlinger

This. I hate how they look when not popped.
Quote by fearofthemark
I squeeze blackheads, because THIS:

(Invalid img)

is the most satisfying feeling in the world.

as disgusting as that is, it's true.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by BladeSlinger

Same. I don't get as many as I used to, but I have always popped them, and I have no scars.

Feels good man.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

Wow! Man, you should be a doctor. Who needs Proactiv or other stuff when you can give advice like that!
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass!

It's not like bullshit, more like poetry.
I get it on my shoulders and back, and it's pretty much like OCD having to pop them..which is bad for my skin, cause it makes it worse., but if I don't pop them, they start to get annoying constantly rubbing against my shirt and stuff, so it's like a loose loose.
Twice I've popped zits while looking at them and shot puss right into my eye. Twice... I am not a clever man...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Page 1 of 2