Quote by Jyrgen
See 80's Queen hits. I Want It All, One Year Of Love etc.

I cannot read your posts without thinking you're Jurgen Windcaller from Skyrim, now.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
You can dance if you want to...

You can leave your friends behind...
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
Quote by JustRooster
I cannot read your posts without thinking you're Jurgen Windcaller from Skyrim, now.

Never played so I've no slightest what that means
Avantasia - Runaway Train

It's in the power metal genre so beware, but it's one of Avantasia's least fantasy-ish songs. No dragons, I promise

Quote by Jyrgen
Never played so I've no slightest what that means

Some ancient war hero in the game's lore, mentioned during the main quest. If you haven't played it, I do recommend it, unlike Oblivion and other RPGs, it does not alienate beginners in the genre and even my little brother (who's only playing CoD and some Assasin's Creed) understood it after a few days. It's one of the first games since Dragon Age 1 that's even passed 100 hours of play time for me.
Last edited by GisleAune at Jan 20, 2012,
Quote by GisleAune
Some ancient war hero in the game's lore, mentioned during the main quest. If you haven't played it, I do recommend it, unlike Oblivion and other RPGs, it does not alienate beginners in the genre and even my little brother (who's only playing CoD and some Assasin's Creed) understood it after a few days. It's one of the first games since Dragon Age 1 that's even passed 100 hours of play time for me.

Seems pretty kewl. I know its a popular game because of the arrow to the knee joke. My fav RPG is Nethack though
Bon Jovi songs.

You Give Love a Bad Name, Living on a Prayer, Always, Dead Or Alive, Blaze Of Glory to mention a few.

He's cheesy as hell, but I like his songs.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Take on me: A-ha

I always have time for that song.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.