Hey everybody,

I'm a student at Teesside University currently studying product design, I am in my final year and hae chosen to base my project on music. So any feedback would be greatly appriciated on problems you encounter in your musical endevors, from the transportaion of things to simple tasks such as changing strings. Also if people know about some cool new products being released on the scene that would be great! Any feedback will be greatly appriciated!

Thanks a lot
design durable strap locks.

Design a cool way to store my pedals.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Last edited by son_of_bodom at Jan 20, 2012,
Tuning a double-locking floyd rose. Leveling the bridge, adjusting the spring tension, etc.

Edit: Not much a problem, but a huge pain in the ass.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
To me the most annoying part about guitars in general is how they can get out of tune pretty quickly (depends on the guitar, obviously). Any product that helps keep the guitar in tune is a good thing.
Thanks for the feed back everybody! i was thinking about pedal boards due to guitarists having a range of pedals which come in different shapes and sizes, and how multi fx units come as a range of pedals but dont come with a hardcase or anything for gigging. guitar tuning would be interesting also! thanks a lot keep them coming!
You should make a powered pedal board with a hot plate so I can make pancakes while I play!
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by son_of_bodom
design durable strap locks.

Design a cool way to store my pedals.

I have extremely durable straplocks. They literally go in place of the original strap buttons. You take of the strap buttons and screw them of.
Design a way that i can play my guitar while its on fire without it getting damaged or burning me.

Please
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by leony03
Design a way that i can play my guitar while its on fire without it getting damaged or burning me.

Too late, Rammstein already did it.

@down yea but the point is that they do play flaming instruments without much risk /damaging it
Last edited by kisiel35 at Jan 20, 2012,
Quote by kisiel35
Too late, Rammstein already did it.

Oh, they get burned plenty, they're just too awesome to notice.