Wrong place, but that was pretty cool.

Also, I thought you was talking about someone you actually used to know
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Saw it a while back and downloaded it before it was cool, like the hipster I am

Awesome band, though.
Quote by Vauxite
Lots of lulz were produced, thankyou good sir
The band is pretty cool, check out their other stuff. They are all ridiculously talented. A buddy of mine has played shows with them in the past, and was taken to another place altogether. Excellent choice!
I found that pleasant, but honestly pretty generic and quite obnoxious. TBH I don't get all the love for it. Buuuut I wouldn't listen to my opinions if i weren't me.
The guy on the far right is clearly the most talented.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
I don't like how the guitar melody sounds like a cross between Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Bah Bah Black Happy Sheep.
Quote by whoomit
I don't like how the guitar melody sounds like a cross between Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Bah Bah Black Happy Sheep.

Yeah, I was thinkinh "what the fug" at the beginning..but the song turned out nice afterwards.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Someone already posted this and it got me hooked. Listen to the original. It's amazing.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by OrangeWalls
http://youtu.be/Twig1OuLmgE

^ This ^

Is better.

Has nothing on the original.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
you are so late to this party its ridiculous
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
saw this long ago

/hipster...
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by whoomit

You know it's exactly the same melody, right?
I hate that song *mad*
Quote by Represent
ITT: Immature twats
Quote by LRCGUITAR
You know it's exactly the same melody, right?

Well, Bah Bah Black Sheep has a little turn thrown in at the highest part of the melody
/shiteatmusictheory

anyone else?
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I saw it, much better than the original (The one with the 5 around the guitar is a cover)
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
New favorite song
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Amazing song, kinda bored of it though because they play it all the time on every radiostation.