Poll: What do you want done to your body after you die?
Poll Options
View poll results: What do you want done to your body after you die?
Bury me, I'm waiting for the Rapture.
12 12%
Burn me - Scatter my ashes in the rose bushes.
0 0%
Burn me - Scatter my ashes and keep them.
1 1%
Burn me - Scatter my ashes at sea.
11 11%
Bury me at sea.
6 6%
Burn me - Scatter my ashes in space.
9 9%
Donate me to medical science.
26 25%
Something else. (please say.)
13 13%
I don't care what happens to my body after I die fore, I am dead.
24 24%
Voters: 102.
Page 2 of 2
Either donate my body to medical science or burn me and scatter my ashes somewhere in the mountains. In both cases I demand that the Benny Hill theme is played at the funeral.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
i want my future kids, god willing, to have me taxidermied like a bear poised for attack.

or, if that's too expensive, decapitate my body and have my head mounted like a trophy. ward off any potential burglars and scare the shit out of people.

*scanning wall of animal heads*

"quite the hunter, i see. you know i too used t-- WHAT THE ****?!"

instant shit pants.
#DTWD
I want a sex slave to keep my dead mortal body sexual company while I'm gone.
Bass is my life.
Shoot me out of a cannon, but with my whole body intact, i want to fly.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by primusfan
i want my future kids, god willing, to have me taxidermied like a bear poised for attack.

or, if that's too expensive, decapitate my body and have my head mounted like a trophy. ward off any potential burglars and scare the shit out of people.

*scanning wall of animal heads*

"quite the hunter, i see. you know i too used t-- WHAT THE ****?!"

instant shit pants.

This, but with antlers sticking out of my head.
And one day we will die, and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea...

Anyway, I don't really care, but I have an organ donor card, as I'm hoping my body parts could be of use to someone. I still voted that my ashes be scattered over the sea because I love that song.
I vote to be encapsulated in ice (Walt Disney reference) until the year 2512, and to be resurrected by their surely superior technology that is probably good enough to raise the dead.

Then when my future self dies, I wish for my burned remains to be scattered among the stars, so that all that may venture through human controlled space may be reminded of the man that once was.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
I suppose it would be cool to have my corpse thrown into an active volcano, if I get to choose.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

If you have life insurance ...they do not have to worry about your final costs. Bury me as cheep as ya can enjoy the rest.
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.
Page 2 of 2