Does a tube amp need rebiasing every time one changes the tubes? I'm curious. Also, how does one go about changing the tubes? I've had my AC15C1 for some months now and I'd imagine I'll be changing the tubes sometime later this year, so I want to be ready. Those would be my main questions. I also have a small inquiry as to what tubes Vox players have been happy with after swapping out the old stock tubes? I don't want tubes that diminish the clean headroom and add more breakup. I'd like to keep my headroom where it is, perhaps even increase it slightly. I would also like to avoid harsh tubes that would diminish the pedal friendliness of my amp, as I have worked hard to get a good interaction between my amp and my dirt pedals.
Fender Telecaster
DeArmond M series
Vox Night Train 15 head w/Weber loaded 1x12
Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X)
Klone circuit/Russian Big Muff 2in 1
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
TC Electronic Nova Delay
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Line 6 M5
aren't the vox acs cathode biased?

don't quote me, though. but if so, you wouldn't need to.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?