Hi guys,

So, I just got a new toy. Was in my local music store, had fun with a couple of pedals and finally decided to go for the Digitech whammy. It's a lot of fun, 2 octave bends and whatnot.

So, has anyone here got the pedal too?
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
HNGD Great pedal, you can do some crazy shit with it.

If i ever got one i'd learn every RATM song ever. If you don't know Calm Like a Bomb, you're in for a treat
You got to do two of either review, clips or pics.

Or people will grumble...

But, HNPD!!! Hope you enjoy
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
i have that pedal, i love it.

i look past the fact that it can get pretty muddy and can start to squeal a lot, and sometimes it sounds pretty fake, but the fact that you use it for whatever reason, it's just such a fun pedal. it's the only thing digitech makes that i like.

go learn some morello solos!
Fender Strat Deluxe
Fender MexiStrat
Epiphone Sheritan
Ibanez Artcore
Fender Twin Reverb silverface
Roland JC120
Pedals

Quote by CaptainAmerican
I would recommend the marshal MG100

Very versatile and quality sound. It should treat you well
I have one, and it's pretty friggin' awesome.

It's very responsive to your pickups/clarity of the guitar signal to the pedal, so I found it to track my new ESP with EMGs a lot better than my Ibanez S with stock pups, and thus having been using it a lot more. Good stuff <3
Then I shall insert my erect penis into the narrow vaginal cavity of my blood-relative whom I predate by approximately 5 years.