Page 1 of 2
How do YOU go about it? Do you take an ugly wingman just to make yourself look better? Ask to buy them a drink? Or just cut to the chase and grope them?

What are the Pit's tactics?
Talk to them. Drunk.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I can't. It's pretty simple.

Talk to girls. Girls not interested. Girls don't approach me.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I get dressed up nice, go out to the nghtclub on my own, and get chatty/and stuff...
I once sold a cigarette for kissing to a girl who asked me for one and I've kissed random girls, once... While she was still holding on to her man or her father, lol. - This was at the nightclub still.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by BladeSlinger

very similar to my tactics

Talk to girls. Girls talk to me about their douche boyfriend. Become their friend.

Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Carswell98

Talk to girls. Girls talk to me about their douche boyfriend. Become their friend

They always seem to have boyfriends.
Quote by Carswell98

Talk to girls. Girls talk to me about their douche boyfriend. Become their friend.

I don't even make many chick friends. If I met a girl who had a boyfriend and became her friend, I could get out of "the friend zone". I have to actually meet the women first.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I don't even make many chick friends. If I met a girl who had a boyfriend and became her friend, I could get out of "the friend zone". I have to actually meet the women first.

sometimes they even initiate and talk like that.

Something about me just says, "Hi, tell me all of your relationship problems, I have nothing better to do."

which, normally I'm actually okay with and I'm pretty nice about, it just gets tiring.
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
I sit at home and pray they appear in a puff of smoke.

0% success rate.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by Carswell98
sometimes they even initiate and talk like that.

Something about me just says, "Hi, tell me all of your relationship problems, I have nothing better to do."

which, normally I'm actually okay with and I'm pretty nice about, it just gets tiring.

I'm like that but once I make friends, I usually breach areas that some people wouldn't and I'm so deadpan when I talk at times that a lot of people stop feeling weird about it. So if I could get more female friends, I could have something to work with. I've decided that I'm just that uninteresting.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
"Does this rag smell like ammonia to you?"
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I don't need to do anything. Bitches be flocking to me.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by BladeSlinger
I can't. It's pretty simple.

In a nutshell.

I also hate the whole thing how you're almost expected to pick up girls from the pub or club and you're not allowed to do it anywhere else because that would be weird and it's not what society expects. I'd rather not be a part of it, but up until recently I had precious few options for meeting women.

Shipping off to Uni next year, though, so I'll have no worries. Already got a sure thing lined up.
Quote by Kensai
Talk to them. Drunk.

this, works best IMO, just make sure you still look sober
Quote by lt mittens
this, works best IMO, just make sure you still look sober

It's just liquid courage really.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Get absolutely wankered.
When club closes speak to a drunk chick outside.
Make out.
Fall over together due to copious amounts of alcohol.
I become much more friendly with a beer in me or a bowl or so...
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
either i'm sober and can't talk at all, or i'm ****ed up and oblivious to girls hitting on me (or outright groping me), or i act like a jackass.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Either talk to them (as said above, drunk) or you just end up dancing together and the drink does its work.
Up The Boro!
I find it hard to talk to girls, although i get unexplained bursts of confidence from time to time and sometimes just go crazy and approach any girl i find attractive, without care for consequence, and i wish that the confidence would just stay, but i guess it only happens through the alignment of all the right events at the time.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Remember to be confident.
Make eye contact, but don't stare.
Make physical contact, but don't grope.
And atleast pretend to listen
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Talk to them. I don't have many talents but I can make conversation like a mother****er.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Show off my guns and package.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by Demon Wolf
Talk to them. I don't have many talents but I can make conversation like a mother****er.

This also. I'm a boss when it comes to conversation. A very overlooked and under-appreciated talent or skill, if you ask me
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
This also. I'm a boss when it comes to conversation. A very overlooked and under-appreciated talent or skill, if you ask me

Ye, I have the confidence to strike up conversations with anyone. But, I'm not too good with holding up conversations

I'm mysterious, I guess.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
At the club or a party (works especially well at my own parties)
"Whatcha drinkin'?"
*let her answer and get another as quickly as possible*
"Have another. I'm Dave."
Or something like that. It's all improv, I don't really have lines, unless they're chopped up on the table. Oh ho!

In stores
"Whatcha got there? That's cute. Want it? Thought so."
You'd be surprised how shallow and materialistic some gals can be. Even more shallow and materialistic than I ever thought about being.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy

Indeed it is. And it isn't hard either. You just have to listen carefully to what they say. That is what it is all about.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Page 1 of 2