Hey pit, would anyone have an idea of how much the tickets, based on prevous games at Wembly, for the St Louis Rams vs New England Patriots game at Wembly this year will be?
You sure there's still tickets for that? It's on sunday.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
No, I am talking about the game in October.
Also it's the Baltimore Ravens New England are playing tomorrow.
Oh

I just read NE Patriots and assumed it was that game. I dunno then... maybe it's on google somewhere
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Quote by TEK34
One billion dollars.

Teehee, I imagined Dr Evil from Austin Powers saying your post.
Quote by Kensai
Oh

I just read NE Patriots and assumed it was that game. I dunno then... maybe it's on google somewhere

Ok, yeah I probably should have done that before but I'm lazy
It's Wembley, not Wembly.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
This was real tough to find with one click on the Pat's website.

http://prod.static.patriots.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/GS_SeatingMap.pdf
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
They're going to be playing the Rams, which means the game will be very lopsided. Expect New England to win by 25 or more.
Quote by thefuzz454
Gillette Stadium is not Wembley....

Whoops. Didn't even notice that.

From a couple years back. That same website linked that for the upcoming game, so probably comparable pricing.
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by AeroRocker
Whoops. Didn't even notice that.

From a couple years back. That same website linked that for the upcoming game, so probably comparable pricing.

Thanks for that, just the sort of thing I was looking for
Went to the bears game, paid £55. Couldn't see much and watched it on the screen for the most part. Only went cause i'm a Bears fan and i won't be going again.
Quote by TEK34
Corporate boxes.

Ah yes. Best bet then is to work for the company that owns boxes 144 or 101. Though 226 or 227 wouldn't be too bad either.

Where I live you can't even get single game tickets -- every seat to every Giants game is a season ticket and sold out before the season begins. You can buy them secondhand but could wind up paying a hell of a lot. The last time I went to a Giants game was 2007 against......the Niners.
Quote by LRCGUITAR
Is it bad that I have no idea which sport we're talking about?

Yes now leave!

And as for the game, it should cost about the same as the previous games there. Looks to be a pretty crap game though :/
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Lo, and the other lads be hating,
gallyvanting around,
attempting to catch me cycling in an unsavory fashion.

XBL: Panzyz

PSN: Dasan104
Last edited by darklite41 at Jan 20, 2012,
Somerset Patriots? you follow minor league baseball?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Kensai
You sure there's still tickets for that? It's on sunday.

EDIT: i'm not laughing at kensai, only at the prospect of the rams being this deep in the playoffs. despite being an NFC team.
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Jan 20, 2012,
Quote by primusfan

EDIT: i'm not laughing at kensai, only at the prospect of the rams being this deep in the playoffs. despite being an NFC team.

I am !
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Lo, and the other lads be hating,
gallyvanting around,
attempting to catch me cycling in an unsavory fashion.

XBL: Panzyz

PSN: Dasan104
Why anyone would want to watch the Patriots play the Rams is beyond me. Unless you're a really big Patriots fan.

You Brits do know that the word Patriots is meant to represent the colonists who kicked England's ass out of the US, right?
Quote by Spud Spudly
Why anyone would want to watch the Patriots play the Rams is beyond me. Unless you're a really big Patriots fan.

You Brits do know that the word Patriots is meant to represent the colonists who kicked England's ass out of the US, right?

Yeah but I'm Scottish, so I'm all for kicking English ass
Quote by Spud Spudly
Ah yes. Best bet then is to work for the company that owns boxes 144 or 101. Though 226 or 227 wouldn't be too bad either.

Where I live you can't even get single game tickets -- every seat to every Giants game is a season ticket and sold out before the season begins. You can buy them secondhand but could wind up paying a hell of a lot. The last time I went to a Giants game was 2007 against......the Niners.

Yea, it's the same for the Eagles. It is basically impossible to get tickets. Sucks.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Dirge Humani
Why anyone would want to watch the cheating sack of shit Patriots play is beyond me.

AJP essay incoming
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by WCPhils
Yea, it's the same for the Eagles. It is basically impossible to get tickets. Sucks.

That could change soon. Not that long ago it was pretty easy to get tickets at the Vet. I was front row 30-yard line in Sept 2000 when the Giants won there.
Quote by DimeBomb
Yeah but I'm Scottish, so I'm all for kicking English ass

Even the English seem to be all for kicking English ass.
Quote by WCPhils

It seems like that's the story with every franchise that's had a taste of success - it's the exact same situation for Ravens tickets here.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0