Page 1 of 2
John Mayer has announced that he is working with director/actor Clint Eastwood on a "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" remake that will be released in late 2012.

John Mayer had this to say: "Well, to be honest, I'm really trying to become a cowboy. I feel like if I can dress like one, somehow, through osmosis I will become one. People say I'm a douche-bag, but who in their right mind would call Jesse James a douche-bag? That would be a dangerous move, wouldn't it. I'm also planning on purchasing a white stallion to ride around on with my Smith and Wesson dual pistols."
Attachments:
images.jpg
Last edited by Mlagz at Jan 20, 2012,
inb4 John Mayer haters
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
lol

"motion picture movie"

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Cool. I plan to re-make Schindler's list with Kanye west as the lead role. Thoughts? Opinions? Remaking classics is always a good idea.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
i dunno why but i dislike when musicians move from music to film, it just seems like such a sellout scheme to me.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
i dunno why but i dislike when musicians move from music to film, it just seems like such a sellout scheme to me.

John Mayer has never done anything that would make angsty kids on the internet call him a sell out.
This film does not need to be remade.

Quote by Kensai
Cool. I plan to re-make Schindler's list with Kanye west as the lead role. Thoughts? Opinions? Remaking classics is always a good idea.

Sounds dynamite man. Kanye West keeping the factory locked down, factory locked down.
Last edited by rocknrollstar at Jan 20, 2012,

John Mayer had this to say: "Well, to be honest, I'm really trying to become a cowboy. I feel like if I can dress like one, somehow, through osmosis I will become one.

Now John. I like your music...but this...well, in all honesty you sound like a ****. Now stop it, and go back to dating Jennifer Anniston, because she's hot and way out of your league.
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
Quote by Section 5
Now John. I like your music...but this...well, in all honesty you sound like a ****. Now stop it, and go back to dating Jennifer Anniston, because she's hot and way out of your league.

Well, he's probably a better actor than her though

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by Kensai

If he did the soundtrack too I'd watch that
anyway, aniston anyone?

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by Mlagz
i'm a reporter...

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Well to be honest, I originally wanted to make a thread about how ridiculous Johns Cowboy look is, but my creativity lead my in another direction...
Quote by Mlagz
i'm a reporter...

@Dirge Humani Ha! I guess you have no sense of humor then.
Last edited by Mlagz at Jan 20, 2012,
Quote by Mlagz
Ha! I guess you have no sense of humor then.

No, pretty sure you're just not funny.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

Ok, you obviously didn't understand the context of the joke or why I was making it. Regardless, you were laughing at a grammatical error I made in the title, which implies that you are a major ****ing nerd mr. "bach".
Quote by Xiaoxi

Oh my God!...your favorite guitarist is Kurt Rosenwinkel...I guess it is true what they say about Asians..they really don't have souls lol..was that one funny?
Xiaoxi also like Apple, you can give him a scolding for that one.
Quote by Kensai

hahaha
He also hates SUVs.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Mlagz
Regardless, you were laughing at a grammatical error I made in the title, which implies that you are a major ****ing nerd mr. "bach".

It's not exactly an error in grammar. It's just hilariously redundant and suggests you are a retard.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
It's not exactly an error in grammar. It's just hilariously redundant and suggests you are a retard.

I actually go to Berklee as well. Maybe we can meet up tonight and you can see that to my face?
Quote by Gorelord666
He also hates SUVs.

Quote by Kensai

You guys know me so well <3

Quote by Mlagz
I actually go to Berklee as well. Maybe we can meet up tonight and you can see that to my face?
I'm sure you do....

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Jan 20, 2012,
Quote by Dirge Humani
Internet tough guy.

It'd be different if he lived in a foreign country. but we happen to go to the same school
Page 1 of 2