If you are no longer a teenager, you probably feel that you know more about life and are smarter in general than when you were 16 or 17, so my question is, if you could go back to around that time with the wisdom that you have now, but have the same mental maturity as your current age, would you?

I don't know if i would, if i was 16 and already knew what i learnt since then, i would probably be a lot more confident in myself, or at least, i would know the importance of confidence, and i would know how to handle situations better, and how people work. On the other hand, i had some awesome experiences back then, some of which were totally crazy, but if i had my current mental age (21), i might have been a little more level headed, and as a result, a little more boring.

P.S: In case someone thinks i am insulting teenagers, i am not, i am just saying that between the ages of about 16-20, people change a great deal in many ways, just as i would imagine that people change a great deal between the ages of 21 and 25.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Probably just be more confident and take more risks. Those are the areas that i've grown the most since I was like 16. But I can't think of a specific time when i'd do something differently. Everything's turned out quite well so no worries.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Last edited by bradulator at Jan 20, 2012,
Problem with old me is that I used to give a fuck. It's much easier now that I don't.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I have wondered this myself. The ideal situation would be to retain the knowledge but still gain the youthful exuberance. But I think I'd do it anyway.
I dont know. If i thought i could handle how annoying and melodramatic high schoolers are, sure. Mostly to undo the error of going to uni for something i didnt really like and drop out halfway through.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i don't know. i think any wisdom i might have is overshadowed by grudges. if i could go back, i might be charged with assault...
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i don't know. i think any wisdom i might have is overshadowed by grudges. if i could go back, i might be charged with assault...

I don't mean you know what is going to happen before they happen, for example, if someone screwed you over in the past, you still won't know about it before it happens.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.