What would be the best amp for about 150-300$? (Combo)
It doesnt need alot of effects, because I already have a Zoom G2.1 Nu.
I play most genres but most metal and classic rock, but it should be able to get some great cleans too. Right now I just play in my room so it doesnt need to be very big. Maybe about 30w.

I've been looking at Fender Mustang and Peavey Vypyr and Line 6 Spider IV. How are these?
Mustangs and Vypyrs are good. I had a Vypyr for a while and really liked it.

I would not recommend the Spider IV
Peavey Bandit 112. Oh, and never buy a Spider, ever.
"We're content, to pitch our tent,
When the glory's evident"
Petra - Beyond Belief.
Are you going to be using the Zoom's own distortion models? If so, then I see that the Zoom kind of takes over a lot of the responsibilities of the amp's preamp, in which case I don't see the point of having a modeling amp.

If you're using the Zoom for driven tones, then I'd recommend looking at an amp that has a good clean channel. I used to have a 100-watt Fender Fm, and even though many dislike them, they have a really good clean channel, and it actually loved pedals. Better yet, you might score a small tube amp with that money. I find that tube amps make digital preamps sound a bit better... the thing with smaller tube amps is that they don't tend to have a whole lot of clean headroom, but if you just play at home, then you should be fine.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
Quote by The^Unforgiven
Are you going to be using the Zoom's own distortion models? If so, then I see that the Zoom kind of takes over a lot of the responsibilities of the amp's preamp, in which case I don't see the point of having a modeling amp.

While this is true, the issue is that there just aren't any non-modeling amps in that price range that sound better.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X