8 28%
3.5"
7 24%
<3.5"
0 0%
Other
2 7%
Voters: 29.
What's your perfect screen size? All these phones are getting bigger and bigger. I can't help but think of Zoolander.

HTC Sensation sized. Much easier to read everything. I think it's 4.3" or something.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

It just gets cumbersome after that.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I have the galaxy nexus and its 4.65". I wouldnt mind it being 5". Screen is purdy and super sharp like the iphone but much better colors. Looking back at that puny 3.5 screen qnd i wondered how i ever managed.
Quote by uziyourillusion
I have the galaxy nexus and its 4.65". I wouldnt mind it being 5". Screen is purdy and super sharp like the iphone but much better colors. Looking back at that puny 3.5 screen qnd i wondered how i ever managed.

I was actually thinking of getting the nexus. So it's not too big? Or do you have giant hands? I feel like you'd have to use it with 2 hands.
I have an HTC Rhyme with a 3.7" screen. I wouldn't want one any bigger-- I'd be able to reach less.
i think the iPhone screen size fits me the best.
Originally Posted by KamiKaze_fightr
as this was an obvious reference. i would like to say, there is a difference between a french woman yelling shit, and a woman yelling french shit, for some reason i picture that getting sigged xD lol
Quote by bloodtrocuted93
I have an HTC Rhyme with a 3.7" screen. I wouldn't want one any bigger-- I'd be able to reach less.

Are all Rhymes pink?
Quote by XfalconX
I was actually thinking of getting the nexus. So it's not too big? Or do you have giant hands? I feel like you'd have to use it with 2 hands.

Im 14 so i dont think i have freakishly large hands. I also use it with he ottwrbox case which adds alotvtobit. Even after that it fits comfortably. The only time i sometimes have use 2 hands is the nitification bar. But i aint gonna settle for a tiny phone just cuz of that.
Quote by uziyourillusion
Im 14 so i dont think i have freakishly large hands. I also use it with he ottwrbox case which adds alotvtobit. Even after that it fits comfortably. The only time i sometimes have use 2 hands is the nitification bar. But i aint gonna settle for a tiny phone just cuz of that.

Is it like carrying a brick in your pocket?
Quote by XfalconX
Is it like carrying a brick in your pocket?

In my normal jeans it slides in like any phone would. If yiu wear super tight ass penis compressing jeansu may have issues
My Nokia Lumia is 3.7" I think, same as iPhone as well I think. Anyway... that's my favourite size. Not a fan of massive phones that don't even fit in your jean pocket.
Quote by bloodtrocuted93

I'm way to immature to have not giggled at this.

As long as the phone fits in my hand, I don't care.
I think people really exaggerate phone sizes, i have no problem fitting my phone with a huge otterbox case aroynd ut in my pocket
Went from Samsung Intensity to Iphone 4S big difference and liking it just fine.
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.