So, I've posted pics before, but I've slightly modified it since then.

Initially I had a gloss nitro finish that I did. However I'm not a pro. I'm far from it and I did a sub-par job. It had thousands of microscratches that bothered me to no end. I took the guitar apart and I put a satin nitro finish over the gloss. I'm extremely happy with the results and I have enjoyed the guitar thousands of times more every time I pick it up because I LOVE the feel of it.l It is smooth rather than the 'sticky' feeling you get on glossy guitars. I figured I'd try to get some shots for you that showed the texture of both the front(quilted maple) and back(mahogany) of the guitar. I also threw a pic in there to show the line between the mahogany and maple just cause that stuff always interests me.

Originally with the gloss finish:

The guitar gained quite a bit of 'variation' in the colors after the satin finish. When glossy and you looked at it, there was 'Deep blue' and 'frick you reflection'. Now I see more. The next pic looks a little washed out with the colors. I'm not a pro in color correction so I'm posting as is.

Pretty sexy eh? the blue is actually as bright as it was in the original pic. The neck/headstock was not painted in the satin so I didn't bother taking any pics of it.

Now here is the line between the mahogany and maple. I really like it. It makes weird things happen in my lap.

Here is a pic of the back of the guitar before. It shows how deep the back of the guitar can look:

Now, this I specifically aimed for an angle that would show the actual color variation I got in the mahogany after black/blue dye. It isn't almost all black like it looks in most lighting.

now, this is to show the back of the guitar and the texture I intentionally left. I didn't want the mahogany to be smooth like quilted maple. I love the feel of the grain of the wood but I really like it to be protected. So, I used 1 thin coat of black grain filler and then clear coated. It left me with all kinds of open pores that the nitro still sealed and looks/feels awesome.

And last, but not least... a pic to show the awesome texture of the satin finish the best I could:

I know I posted this guitar before but I can't help but to repost the sexiest Z to ever grace the world.
Not very conservative.......and nice curves.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
That is ****ing pretty, and +1 for Warmoth.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Yeah. Warmoth is so underrated. By far some of the best guitars I have ever played. I will never buy another brand. This guitar is too damn good. Best sounding/playing guitar I have ever had. I'd gladly trade all 4 of my other guitars for 1 more custom warmoth.
I really dig the body shape and blue is always a good choice. I don't know if I like the shape of the head stock or not, I can't really picture one that would look any better on it. Maybe a reverse esp f-shape.
Either way, I have an erection.
Quote by MortifiedLizard
recently I turned it into an Esquire that impregnates unsuspecting people with my children whenever I play it.

Quote by Duv
The only good thing about my MG30 was I was able to have it in my room for 5 years solely as a place to hide cigarettes and condoms.
that's freakin' epic, dude
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Looking at the Warmoth site I thought the Z body was a little dumb-looking(like those weird basses with the one huge arm, or the ones where the cutaways branch out like a few of the Carvins I've seen), but...that's *REALLY* sexy. Now I want one. xD Nice guitar, man!
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Not really sure how I fell about the shape, but I can't deny that that thing is absolutely gorgeous.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by biga29
Not really sure how I fell about the shape, but I can't deny that that thing is absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks! I wanted an unconventional shape without turning to bcrich. I absolutely love the shape even though I know most don't.
i remember your thread, and all the drool it was covered in.

how you likin the het set?
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
How ergonomic is the overall shape of the body? I'm considering building one of my own, and I haven't found too many reviews on the shape. Does the lower horn dig into you thigh when you play? That's my main concern with it.

Thanks.
...but send people fleeing out of the bar as if a roaming pack of Ex-lax eating Great Danes had just bolted through the back entrance."
Do you have a pic of you playing it?

I cant imagine how it really looks on its own...

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Pupiit
How ergonomic is the overall shape of the body? I'm considering building one of my own, and I haven't found too many reviews on the shape. Does the lower horn dig into you thigh when you play? That's my main concern with it.

Thanks.

The lower horn digs into my thigh depending on the angle I'm playing at. Normally when I get lazy with my playing is when it happens. When I'm not sitting properly.

I'll try to get some pics up of me playing when I get home.
Thanks. I wasn't sure, because the lower horn looked pointy, but I didn't know if the overall depth of the lower contour would offset that.
...but send people fleeing out of the bar as if a roaming pack of Ex-lax eating Great Danes had just bolted through the back entrance."
Yea, I definitely love the shape. Overall I have no complaints with it. The only thing I would change if i rebuilt is that I got 22 frets with no inlays. That throws me off because every other one of my guitars is 24 frets with inlays.
Quote by Y00p
Nice guitar and all ( ), but I really REALLY like this shot:

Thanks. I tried getting all the unconvetional angles to show how it 'really' looks and not just what you usually see in pictures. No guitar is ever entirely perfect. Considering I finished this myself there are definitely flaws. However, Warmoth themselves sent me a 100% perfect body and neck. Amazing quality. What I really love is that no guitar from them gets the minimal treatment. They build EVERY body/neck exactly the same. So a 200$ body is the same quality as a 800$ body.

I really couldn't be happier and I am going to brag about this guitar for the rest of my life. If I were to sell it, I wouldn't take any less than 3000$ for it even though I know without a doubt in my mind it realistically isn't worth that. It is worth about 1400$ in parts though.