Hello fellow pit-dwellers,

I am playing a party-like gig tonight and am looking for fun things to do while/in between playing.

For instance a while back I remember somebody in the crowd brought a balloon that was tossed around and I hit it while on stage.

You guys have anything of the like that would be fun to bring? Or any stories of unique things that made gigs really fun?
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Wear a gas mask.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Blondes?
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Fleshlight, stick it between the legs of the guy infront of you and go bananas.
Pyro. Burn the god damn house down
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Inflatable dingy and crowd surf.

Learn to be a ventriloquist and while singing stop moving your mouth and keep singing. People will think your lip-syncing. Lolz.

I cant think of anything else haha
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
You should bring a cowboy hat. Bitches love cowboy hats.
If you're playing music to get attention then you're forgetting the purpose of music
watching a movie
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
I bought a space hopper to a pulled apart by horses set at a festival once. First song played and a pit started, I went in and got kneed in the face, fell on the floor and lost my space hopper. I've had better ideas
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
You're playing with your band at a party. Get fairly drunk and just have a good time. You don't have to worry about your playing standards too much. Everyone is gunna be wrecked and if you're good, singing at the top of their lungs and dancing to much to give a shit whether you made a mistake or not.