I am debating getting an hdm 100 of one of these. anyone know if they are any good? My buddy said they sounded really good but he thought the parts seemed a little lousy on em.
they are nice cheep amps. The real Soldano is like $1700.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by letsgetcokes
but as far as parts and quality goes....?

Supposed to be very good, considering all their parts were approved by Mike Soldano himself. He uses military spec parts in the SLO, so certainly something a lot cheaper must be high enough quality for him to OK it in the Jet City amps.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
Supposed to be very good, considering all their parts were approved by Mike Soldano himself. He uses military spec parts in the SLO, so certainly something a lot cheaper must be high enough quality for him to OK it in the Jet City amps.

this^

I have the 50w head on a mesa 412, don't ask (mesa n jetcity?) lol 412 was a stupid good steal....and its pretty f'n awesome for me...I am very happy with the tone. only thing i don't like is the no reverb thing on mine, not sure about your model tho and i have a pretty large pedal board ne ways for teh ehx reverby deal. But i got mine for a ridiculous price and couldn't be happier with it.
yeah im just looking for something with a good bit of low end for sludge-y stuff and saw a video on em, but heard they had crappy build quality. i dont need on board effects. i use a large variety of pedals live.
i actually talked to Mike (soldano) a little more about them via email today and am pretty impressed. there is a soldano shop near my where i live and he was talking about the manufacture process of em....i was pretty sold. think i may look into it.
i really didn't like the the 50 watt head. as far as the2112rc i got three defectives in a row from M123, so i got if for cost. i realize that shipping/handling can cause problems, but not three in a row. twice it was a transformer for sure, the other i could't figure it out.

i don't like it. but it seems like a lot of people do.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I've never had any problems with my 50H and it sounds great. Sounds awesome through a Mesa 4x12, Orange 2x12 and really really awesome through a Krank 4x12 which I tried at a practice studio one. Makes me want a cab with Eminence's.
Quote by ChrisBW
I've never had any problems with my 50H and it sounds great. Sounds awesome through a Mesa 4x12, Orange 2x12 and really really awesome through a Krank 4x12 which I tried at a practice studio one. Makes me want a cab with Eminence's.

i didn't have trouble with the 50h, i had the trouble with the 2112RC. as far as the 50h i tried it with my orange cabs, a mesa cab, avatar cab, K85 loaded peavey cab. i just didn't care for it.

when they start going way cheap used i will pick up a jet city and do some modding.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/