Hi,
I play at a local jam night and I'm looking for some new songs to play I usually play metal and I'm at an intermediate skill level preferably something that is well known and not too easy and not too hard. Sorry if I'm not much help I'm just looking for new material.

Thanks
Well known metal songs to play at a jam? The only ones I can think of would be Enter Sandman. But that's hardly a metal song. You're looking for a song that most musicians will know how to play, I assume? Not a metal song that everyone has heard before.
Quote by Dillonski
Hi,
I play at a local jam night and I'm looking for some new songs to play I usually play metal and I'm at an intermediate skill level preferably something that is well known and not too easy and not too hard. Sorry if I'm not much help I'm just looking for new material.

Thanks

Walk, Cowboys from hell, 5 minutes alone, Cemetery Gates.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Well known metal songs to play at a jam? The only ones I can think of would be Enter Sandman. But that's hardly a metal song. You're looking for a song that most musicians will know how to play, I assume? Not a metal song that everyone has heard before.

I'm just looking for a good metal song that isn't to hard but not too easy
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy

He said metal, not hard rock.

How about some Megadeth? Peace Sells, Holy Wars, Hangar 18, Symphony of Destruction....
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
Jackson King V
Jackson Kelly
Handmade Gibson Les Paul
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100/JCM900 1960 Lead cab
Metal at a jam night? That doesn't sound like it would go well, I've got to say.
Quote by jimmyled
Metal at a jam night? That doesn't sound like it would go well, I've got to say.

Trust me it goes down amazingly some people play Hendrix others play Escape the fate and slipknot.
Curse of Castle Dragon - Paul Gilbert. Anything by Racer X assuming you're playing with quality musicians. Uhhhhh.... Some BTBAM, like Prequel to the Sequel.
you're a stone fox