I have no clue what this is...got it as a trade offer for an old amp i don't use anymore, any help is appreciated

the pickups say shane on them btw
Attachments:
asdfasdfasdf.jpg
asdfasdf.jpg
Last edited by treysonpwaters at Jan 20, 2012,
I'm gunna tell the truth here and say I have no idea what this is. Have you played it yet? Also what kind of pickups are those
It looks to me like some kind of old Parker, aside from that I have no idea what it could be.

EDIT: ^^ Ninja'd.. sort of.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Life is indeed a broken image.

Last.fm
PSN: BlindNematode
Last edited by BlindNematode at Jan 20, 2012,
Quote by Wisthekiller
It looks kinda Parker-y, but it's not a Parker.

yeah, exactly what i thought when i first saw it. Probably not gonna take the trade unless someone can i d it as a something rare/valuable? idk, not my style at all...more curious if anything
Quote by Lptubeking
I'm gunna tell the truth here and say I have no idea what this is. Have you played it yet? Also what kind of pickups are those

na, haven't played it and the pickups say shane on them? no idea, im waiting for the guy to email me back with more info....at this point it was just sent w those pics asking about a trade interest

the trade is for that guitar and fender frontman 212....for my valveking 212...i def don't need/want that fender amp, and don't really like the guitar as of now. Just trying to get some info bc I have never seen a guitar like that in my life. Thought maybe I could get lucky lol and get some gem I could resell, probably not tho...still interesting tho
Last edited by treysonpwaters at Jan 20, 2012,
alrighty, sry for double post...apparently the dude bought it from another dude who parted it up...kramer superstrat body w modes w some customizations. only took 9 emails for him to disclose this info! lol...not gonna go for it.. interesting axe tho, not my style at all w the fancies and the humbuckers

ya'll can close this or whatever u mods mod upon