Page 1 of 4
I was wondering if any of you guys enjoy drawing. I just started again today after about 2 years of not drawing anything, and I wanted to see if anyone was interested in having a thread to critique each others drawings, or just discuss our favorite things to draw.

Today I decided to draw Hunter S Thompson. I was going to draw Clint Eastwood from back in his spaghetti western days, but I realized that if I messed up and he somehow saw it that I would end up with him riding to my home on a horse and shooting me down. I guess you can say that I wasn't feeling like a lucky punk today.

Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I like drawing cartoony animals. I'm not very good at it though. And me gusta ^
cat
Quote by guitarxo
I like drawing cartoony animals. I'm not very good at it though. And me gusta ^

You should draw one and post it. I'm sure you're good at it.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I draw brilliant but artistically appalling stick figure comics and generally know shit all about drawing technique. But I do enjoy a good draw thread, so,

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
I draw brilliant but artistically appalling stick figure comics and generally know shit all about drawing technique. But I do enjoy a good draw thread, so,

I don't really know much about correct drawing techniques either. I just try to draw things, and hope for the best. I'm actually shocked I was able to do a somewhat decent picture since I spent such a long time without drawing at all.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
You should draw one and post it. I'm sure you're good at it.

well, here's something I did during class

I keep meaning to draw a nicer version of them but I always forget
cat
I love drawing. I can't really draw animals and houses and random stuff like that, but I'm a boss at drawing people.

Quote by guitarxo

Cool!
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Last edited by stealstrings at Jan 20, 2012,
That octopus is adorable, guitarxo

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by guitarxo

Dat octopus.

Also, lol at 'do beaches have leaches'.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by moscaespañol
That octopus is adorable, guitarxo

More like a noctopus

ok ill just go now, there wasnt even a point to that
Quote by due 07
My most recent creation (album art):

Look at the little kitty!
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
More like a noctopus

ok ill just go now, there wasnt even a point to that

you're a noctopus

Quote by VillainousLatin
Hey guitarxo, I were are the kitties? I thought you would be drawing kitties.

I do! I'm about to upload something with 2 kitties in it
cat
Guitarxo, I want to see some kitty drawings. I know that you probably have a whole notebook filled with them.
Quote by L2112Lif
I like to draw. But i don't do it often anymore, too lazy I guess.

If you want I'll post something here.
fuck
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Guitarxo, I want to see some kitty drawings. I know that you probably have a whole notebook filled with them.

This.I suck at drawing kittens. They're so adorable though... >_>
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
I'm gonna leave now because this is a really really really bad drawing

and I actually have a bunch of folders with info about animals I like and I draw pictures of all the species in each group. So my cat folder has a LOT but I'm not showing that to anyone
cat
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Wow, I didn't know you were 4.

I always thought he was 12.

lol@guitarxo almost drawing the cast of ATHF in that DIVERSITY! sketch

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by guitarxo

holy crap.

your notes look just like a friend of mine's, she's a bio major and always has adorable stuff in her notes.
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
I've made the most brilliant penises in Flockdraw before. I'll try to find some.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by madbasslover
I think I may have posted these in another thread some time ago, but anyways:

SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER

first thing that came to mind

Last edited by moscaespañol at Jan 20, 2012,
Quote by moscaespañol
SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER

Ahahahahaha

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Enjoy.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Dat voyager penis.
Quote by L2112Lif
Zoot, you're a bastard. You made me a fucking ginger.
Quote by L2112Lif
Page 1 of 4