I play guitar right handed. I'm getting a strat shaped guitar soon and I thought it might be fun to get the left hand version and rearrange the strings so I can play it right handed. Kinda the reverse of what Jimi did. I had a couple questions though. How do you do that without moving the knobs? And is fret access a huge problem?
being left handed that has had to play some rght haded gutars i can say....why?

anyway fret acces is only a prblem around the 15th fret and higher and if its like a strat where the jack is on the front and the controls are there...they will be in the way no doubt about it
I advise buying a right handed guitar and playing it right handed
Understand nothing, in order to learn everything.

Quote by liampje
I can write a coherent tune ... But 3/4? I play rock, not polka.
Quote by !..!_Rock_!..!
I play guitar right handed. I'm getting a strat shaped guitar soon and I thought it might be fun to get the left hand version and rearrange the strings so I can play it right handed. Kinda the reverse of what Jimi did. I had a couple questions though. How do you do that without moving the knobs? And is fret access a huge problem?

That's a retarded idea
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Only lefties should do this.
Jimi probably did it because the amount of lefties (models and colors) were extremely limited especially back then.
Quote by liampje
Only lefties should do this.
Jimi probably did it because the amount of lefties (models and colors) were extremely limited especially back then.

Dude, credit where credit's due, that's probably most sensible thing I've ever seen you post
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com