Films that gave you nightmares as a kid, but on reflection aren't scary at all.

Page 1 of 4
When you were a kid did you get nightmares or really scared from watching some films you shouldn't really of been watching?

I remember being terrified after watching "Tremors" and the original Terminator when I was a kid.

Looking back and re-watching those films Tremors is hilarious, I cant believe I was scared as a child.

So Pit.... What Films made you shit yourself as a kid, but turned out to be no so scary at all when you growded up.

PSN ID: ArranP
Jaws.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
The bad guy at the end of Who Framed Roger Rabbit. I literally was too afraid to leave my room to go to the bathroom I pissed myself.
Quote by Kensai
Jaws.

This one.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I never had any but my brother was scared of bambi...
This sig will self-destruct in 5 seconds.

Hot e-cousin of girlgerms007

I love Tracie.

Soundcloud
Halloween. I have no idea why a man with a white mask was scary to me as a kid but it was. XD
STಠ_ಠ
The nightmare before christmas
Now, well... at least in highschool, was a huge fan of both the movie and other burton/other dude(forgot his name) films

Oh qui gon jin dying scared the **** out of me.
The Beauty and the Beast. But I was terrified of Gaston I was also deathly afraid of The Brave Little Toaster, but that shit is still terrifying.
Quote by stealstrings

C:
Those ****ing wildebeast in Lion King. I couldnt eve see that part of the movie when I was younger.

ET. Scary Alien, and those scientists that look like space men coming to take that kid away.

Cant remeber any, but there were alot.. Very afraid as a child..
ESP LTD m400
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ Sanpera I
Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal
ISP Decimator

"Dream big, and dare to fail. I dare you to do that." - James Hetfield, HoF Speech, 09
men in black, that movie came out when i was around 3 or 4... scared the shit out of me.
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I completely forgot about the original Starship Troopers. The bit where the guy gets his brain sucked out his head was just :|

Quote by guitar/bass95
The Mummy. Damn flesh eating scarabs, i couldn't sleep for a year.

This. When I was a kid I was so freaked out that I walked out of the theater on it, then I saw it years later and realized it was barely even a horror movie, just adventure.

That and Mars Attacks. For some reason when I was little I had nightmares and was frightened by those cheesy retro aliens for some reason.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Not a movie, but the Mr. Toad ride at Disney World. They shut it down because it scared the shit out of so many little kids.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
When Pinocchio was turned into a donkey during the rollarcoaster scene, In the semi-live action adaption back in The Adventures of Pinocchio (1993).

FFFFFFUUUUUUU
ET
Little Nemo
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
The Witches film adaption of Roald Dahls book. That scared me when I was like 4.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Baby's Day Out

And no, I'm not joking. That gorilla is a murderous, rampaging beast and should be put on elephant tranq 24/7.
I don't remember too good (possibly because it was so horrific that my young mind suppressed it), but I recall there was this professor of some sort eating spiders, and slowly turning into one himself (or something). Anyone know what I'm talking about?
It's strange, because I don't like bugs in general, but it's like I don't have a problem with spiders at all...
That movie, and also the Doom I, Doom 2 video game series. I was a ****ing 3 year old playing them, had nightmares every night. I thought the beasts in my dreams would go away if I slayed more 'irl'... They didn't go away.

I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.

UG's only Belgian Prog Rock band member
Here's my Equipboard: http://equipboard.com/wdsuita
oh yeah, to explain a bit, I had dreams of ET dragging me away in front of my family then horribly murdering me.

Little Nemo just ****ing gave me nightmares... creepy as balls
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Creep.

That one scene where he's pretending to wash his hands after putting on the surgical gown.
It fucked me up man.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Jumanji. That movie scared the shit out of me when the kid gets sucked into the game. I seriously had nightmares for about a year. I didn't watch it again till I was 14 and then realized it's a kid's movie.
Quote by Lord Waltaa
I don't remember too good (possibly because it was so horrific that my young mind suppressed it), but I recall there was this professor of some sort eating spiders, and slowly turning into one himself (or something). Anyone know what I'm talking about?
It's strange, because I don't like bugs in general, but it's like I don't have a problem with spiders at all...
That movie, and also the Doom I, Doom 2 video game series. I was a ****ing 3 year old playing them, had nightmares every night. I thought the beasts in my dreams would go away if I slayed more 'irl'... They didn't go away.

Is that the "recent" adaptation of Lost in Space? Towards the end in the final scenes where the boy makes the time machine, to go back and stop it all from happening but the other guy who's went bad shit crazy from the metal eating space spiders wants to use it to take over the world?

Bad quality but:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdfxuCK9XWw

Page 1 of 4