Looking for some new classical music to listen to. Some of the stuff I like includes:

The Planets Suite - Gustav Holst
The Rite of Spring, Petrushka - Igor Stravinsky
Short Ride In A Fast Machine - John Adams
Passages (album) - Ravi Shankar & Philip Glass
Symphony no.6 - Beethoven
Symphony no.41 - Mozart

The Planets Suite and The Rite of Spring are my absolute favourites, but anything in a similar style to the pieces mentioned above should be good.

Any help is appreciated.
You might look more into romantic, rather than classical music. The distinction is sometimes muddy to non scholars but everything you posted with the exception of Beethoven and Mozart falls after the classical period "ended." Beethoven is said to be the bridge between the classic and romantic periods, anyway.

Try Tchaikovsky, Rachmaninoff, Schubert, Wagner if you're in the mood for epic opera, you might also like Berlioz or Bartok.

Debussy and Satie have always been my favorite but they're not quite in line with what you posted.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
The Moldau --Bedrich Smetana
anything by chopin (piano music, I know. search "valentina igoshina," "fantasy impromptu," "chopin etude" in youtube most of what comes up should be good)
My favorite piece is easily the Christmas Concerto by Corelli.
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
I meant classical music in the sense of Western Classical. I'll check all the stuff you guys mentioned. I think I've heard Debussy, is he the Impressionist guy with the whole tone scales and dreamy atmospheres?
Quote by Vitor_vdp
I meant classical music in the sense of Western Classical. I'll check all the stuff you guys mentioned. I think I've heard Debussy, is he the Impressionist guy with the whole tone scales and dreamy atmospheres?

Yeah, I was just being a stickler for terminology. The "classical" period is generally agreed to have ended somewhere around 1815 or so, with Beethoven. The music you posted is from the "romantic" period which lasted from the end of the classical till the 20th century.

But yeah, Debussy's the impressionist guy with whole tones and dreamy atmospheres.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Felix Mendelssohn and Jean Sibelius would both fit those categories, also every thing by Frederic Chopin.

As others said you would be better looking into the Romantic Periods Composers rather than the classical