What do you have?

Me, I buy a lot of fried chicken actually, be it wings or pieces... and... Chinese Food, also, Indian and Caribbean take aways too. - Last week, I decided to eat Sushi for lunch.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Jan 21, 2012,
Cheetahs are the closest to fast food as it gets to me. I only eat real food...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I mainly buy fried chicken wings.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Chicken or take-out Chinese is my preferred. I stay away from McDildo's and all the other stuff I can. subway too, just because every person that works there sucks at making sandwiches.
I am the crack in the wall, The eye in the sky.
I am the final slumber, The great divide.
I am the silence in madness, That lies to your face,
My woe is accepted, 'tis the end of your race.
Subway is the only fast food I will willingly eat. BMT on white bread, spicy cheese and toasted, loads of jalapenos, lettuce and onion, and chilli and ranch sauce. Every single time.

Quote by Metal_Master_0
Chicken or take-out Chinese is my preferred. I stay away from McDildo's and all the other stuff I can. subway too, just because every person that works there sucks at making sandwiches.
I googled it and got this

they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Last edited by Banjocal at Jan 21, 2012,
Mc Donalds on rare occasions and maybe fish and chips once every month. I used to get chinese but that closed because they found cat in the meat. Still tasted damn good.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by jimmyled
Falafel is as close to fast food as I get.

This.

virtual hi-five my middle eastern friend.
i actually have chinese food near me but it sucks ****. last time i ate sushi there, the seeweed tried to choke me every bite

i resort to getting pizza or burger every time but thats not really fast food cos they cook it properly and it takes 20 mins to get ready.
Pita.
McDonalds, like once a year.
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
When i'm hungry .. I eat whatever's in front of me .. at home i'll cook up something nice .. if i'm out .. I'll eat the first thing I find .. McDonalds, Subway, BK, Chinese ... whatever, I don't discriminate.
Legend

Peterborough United FC
Quote by whoomit
I had a kebab last night.

A presume that it was a fine night indeed. I love kebabs, in fact I'll be eating one after lunch today.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
burger without the bun cuz the bread makes my stomach ache, so it's just the meat and cheese which is pretty gross ...
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by JamSessionFreak
A presume that it was a fine night indeed. I love kebabs, in fact I'll be eating one after lunch today.

I... I think it was? Although the journey home was horrible.

Actually, I've got bruised knuckles now, so I'm guessing there was at least one point when I wasn't in a very good mood.
Quote by whoomit
I... I think it was? Although the journey home was horrible.

Actually, I've got bruised knuckles now, so I'm guessing there was at least one point when I wasn't in a very good mood.

Hmm, I was presuming that you were just the right amount of drunk since that's usually when I crave kebabs. And cigarettes for that matter. And I always want to go for a walk.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Hmm, I was presuming that you were just the right amount of drunk since that's usually when I crave kebabs. And cigarettes for that matter. And I always want to go for a walk.

I used to always go for drunken walks by myself. To me it was like "Aaaaahhh, this is nice and peaceful". I bet to any onlookers though it would've been a horrendous; drunk; antisocial wave of ... I don't know how to finish that sentence. What I'm picturing in my head is funny though
I try to stay away from most fast food places. Wendy's is ok every now and then. Graffiti Burger is really good, but I only go there 2 or 3 times a year. There's a little hole-in-the-wall place here, that has the most amazing fish tacos.
I'd like to help, but not as much as I'd like not to.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
I only really have fast food if I'm going to a pub beforehand. Even then, I always aim for something nice and heavy like a kebab. I end up hating myself if I have fastfood (McDonalds, KFC, Burger King) Kebabs may not be as healthy, but at least you know what it is instead of the weird random crap they put in fastfood.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
McGangbang. That is all.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
The Happy Meal, for grown ups.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by ozy!d!ot
Kebabs may not be as healthy, but at least you know what it is instead of the weird random crap they put in fastfood.

I love kebab myself, but in here we have had scandals where they used homeless cat meat

Don't order kebab from shifty places that'ss all
I'm a sucker for pizza, subway, and fish and chips, apart from that though, i try to eat right.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by donender
I'm a sucker for pizza, subway, and fish and chips, apart from that though, i try to eat right.

Fatty cheese, carbs carbs and meat/fish, so, protein, that's how I read it.

'well. actually, at first, I was like'
Carbs carbs carbs and fish.

Anchovis, they're great with bacon, tuna and tomato.
Noms food, Subway cool.
Quote by laid-to-waste