Page 1 of 3
I'm British... This ain't 1066, who gives a f**k about Angleland, I fly the Union Jack first and think we need to be united as an island... This land is your land, this land is my land, from Land's End, to the White Cliffs of Dover to, Scotland too, (I don't know, Aberdeen I guess, I don't know)... My point is, why knit pick about England, N. Ireland, Scotland and Wales? Let's just be Great Britian and give N. Ireland back to the Irish We are all Britons, now.
It's like, no one says GBR anymore, it's all UK this, UK that, there isn't a difference except, it's just gone out of fashion to say GBR.

Germany - That's like the UK, it's made up of Prussia, Bavaria ect... The only difference between a united Germany and the United Kingdom is, in FIFA, you get team Germany, you don't get team Bavaria. - Here, you get team England, not team UK, in FIFA.
Atleast there is a team GBR in the Olympics.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Nope

I'm English

Quote by treborillusion
I'm British.

The title had a typo in it, so I closed and reopened.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Jan 21, 2012,
This is a thread.

But it's a thread about taking back GBR.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
OP, would you care to sum up what the **** you're talking about, why you care, and why anyone else should care?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by treborillusion
This is a thread.

But it's a thread about taking back GBR.
Why? The Scottish hate us.
Then they hate themselfs.

Scotland are in Britian, this is Britian.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by treborillusion
Then they hate themselfs.

Scotland are in Britian, this is Britian.

I'd hate myself if I was Scottish
I'm from New Zelaland and the UK sucks at rugby.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by treborillusion

The title had a typo in it, so I closed and reopened.

The title still has a typo in it.

Interesting bit of trivia for you. Do you know why Briton is known as 'Great' Briton?
It's nothing to do with anyone thinking we're a 'great' bunch or in any way superior to anyone else. Geoffrey of Monmouth originaly refered to the island of Britain as 'Britannia major' ("Greater Britain"), to distinguish it from 'Britannia minor' ("Lesser Britain"), or 'Brittany'.
You do realise the Scottish are a self loathing race of people who hate everyone including other Scottish people?

Expect a Scottish person to flip flop between calling themselves Scottish and Brittish depending on who they are talking to. When they talk to an Englishman they tell them they are Scottish to shpw that they hate England, but equally when talking to another Scottish person they tell them they are Brittish to show how much they dislike Scotland.

They are fickle.

ANYWAY we should just be the UK, one landmass, one nation....makes sense + screw Ireland it is a 3rd world country anyway
Quote by JohnRegular

Yeah, wow, cool video.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by Jemstar
You do realise the Scottish are a self loathing race of people who hate everyone including other Scottish people?

Expect a Scottish person to flip flop between calling themselves Scottish and Brittish depending on who they are talking to. When they talk to an Englishman they tell them they are Scottish to shpw that they hate England, but equally when talking to another Scottish person they tell them they are Brittish to show how much they dislike Scotland.

They are fickle.

I'm Dutch and I see no difference between the different inhabitants of Great Britain. Except ofcourse that some have a terrible accent, are always drunk and have sex with sheep ahumm the scottish *cough*.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I'm Scottish. The English are just slave driving colonial dicks.

PSN ID: ArranP
Quote by Neo Evil11
I'm Dutch and I see no difference between the different inhabitants of Great Britain. Except ofcourse that some have a terrible accent, are always drunk and have sex with sheep ahumm the scottish *cough*.

Quote by Neo Evil11

It's the Welsh that are sheep shaggers. If you're going to stereotype, at least stereotype properly.
hello
No idea what GBR is. Also 'giving Ireland back to the Irish' is a debate that will last forever and go nowhere (on the internet).
OUT OF ORDER
How can you not know what GBR is!?
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by treborillusion

This land is your land, this land is my land, from Land's End, to the White Cliffs of Dover to, Scotland too, (I don't know, Aberdeen I guess, I don't know)

GTFO

Quote by opc100
It's the Welsh that are sheep shaggers. If you're going to stereotype, at least stereotype properly.

Also parts of Scotland do that as well, so he is kinda right.
Last edited by Steve635z at Jan 21, 2012,
Quote by stealstrings
I'm from New Zelaland and we suck at cricket.

Damn straight you do.
Quote by treborillusion
How can you not know what GBR is!?

Isn't that the 'Great Barrier Reef'?

Surely you should be saying 'GB'? The last time I checked, 'Great Britain' only has two words in it, so adding an extra letter only confuses the matter.
It's 2012, I'm from London, we have the Olympic games comming this year, I say GBR just because of the team. lol, but still, people should know.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Last edited by treborillusion at Jan 21, 2012,
Quote by apmaman
Cricket isn't a real sport though.
I think of it as a homosexual martial art.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by apmaman
Cricket isn't a real sport though.

Last I checked, Scotland had nothing to do with rugby or cricket on an international stage.

Or any sport, for that matter.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Last I checked, Scotland had nothing to do with rugby or cricket on an international stage.

What what what!?
Quote by So-Cal
It's actually Great B Ritain

Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by Butt Rayge

Elephant polo. World Champions in 2005!

PSN ID: ArranP
Quote by apmaman
Elephant polo. World Champions in 2005!

Edit:
Quote by Butt Rayge
How'd you go in the 2011 world cup?

I dunno, I made a completely uninformed post
Last edited by whoomit at Jan 21, 2012,
Quote by whoomit

Edit:
I dunno, I made a completely uninformed post

I think you were 10th out of slightly more than 20 teams.

Better luck next time.

inb4 Australia were 3rd so they don't get to brag.
Yeah, about that.

I... PMed someone who was online with a green user name about that asking them if they could, could they please remedy the Britian typo of Britain.

'Ooopsie-doodle'
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by treborillusion
Yeah, about that.

I... PMed someone who was online with a green user name about that asking them if they could, could they please remedy the Britian typo of Britain.

'Ooopsie-doodle'

It's 'Oopsie-Daisy'

You call yourself a Brit. . .
Page 1 of 3