I've been looking all over the Pit today trying to find the Pit's general reaction to the recent Megaupload shutdown, I also put it in the search engine and couldn't find any mention of it, which I must admit kinda surprised me a little.

So Pit... what's your reaction?
Yeah we already had a thread about it.

I had a bitch about the World Police, as usual. It's probably only on the second page. If you can't find it with the search, look with your eyes. It won't take too long.
Searchbar isn't working, lads.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Searchbar isn't working, lads.

Searchbar never works.

The advanced search is the only way to do it.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Searchbar never works.

OK guys, so as not to waste this thread, it is now a gripe thread all about the UG searchbar not working.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Searchbar never works.

I just advanced searched it, using the titles only option and limited to the pit, and neither this thread, nor the other one showed up. Even with searching entire posts option, I didn't see them on the first few pages. So I conclude that advanced search is also not working properly.
Ka pu te ruha ka hao te rangatahi.
Last edited by Taydr at Jan 21, 2012,
I'll take your word for it. Too drunk to care.
Quote by sam b
Searchbar is working fine >.>

If by 'fine' you mean it searches for everything except the thing you want, every single time, then I suppose you're right.

Use the link that says 'search' to the right of control panel, faq, and members list.
Oh well, I didnt use it to search this, I just searched "football" and the football thread came up as the first thread.

= it works

Didnt even need the searchbar to find the other thread on this, it's on the 3rd page..
+1 to advanced search being a ****

all the threads in the world apart for the one i'm looking for everytime i search something.
so SOPA shut down the searchbar? those bastards!!!!
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
I just searched 'megaupload' with the searchbar and turned up absolutely nothing.

I did it again with e the other search, searching only the pit, and only for titles.

I actually came up with a heap of stuff that said 'megaupload,' but not this thread nor yesterdays one.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Jan 21, 2012,
I hope that they shut down the wrong site and shit hits the fan.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.