The chords are Cminor Bb F. the singer sounds somewhat like Roy Orbison/the doors.
Well that was very informative. Do you honestly think this question is going to yield any correct answers?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Ed Hunter
Well that was very informative. Do you honestly think this question is going to yield any correct answers?

Obviously, if I knew more I would know what the song is! I think if you hear the chords you would know what the song is. I don't really know any other songs that have that chord progression. thanks for your help!
Cats in the Cradle
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Roy Orbison does not sound like Jim Morrison. Well they're both dead so they sound identical now. So never mind.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Stairway to Heaven.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Last edited by Krieger91 at Jan 21, 2012,
Quote by Jackal58
Roy Orbison does not sound like Jim Morrison. Well they're both dead so they sound identical now. So never mind.

the singer sounds like Roy Orbison. the song reminds me of the Doors.
Give us some indication as to what the rythm is like..
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I haven't heard the song in a while but I think the lyrics are like "i never loved one like you before...or like i love you." it's a very mid-western sounding song. I don't really know more than that. i just know the chord progression.
Quote by Krieger91
Give us some indication as to what the rythm is like..

2 beats - Cminor

2 beats - Bb

4 beats - F
Only the Lonely.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Mlagz
2 beats - Cminor

2 beats - Bb

4 beats - F

Without any indications as to strumming pattern, tempo, and other rhythmic elements, it's pretty useless to just give the duration of three chords, unless the progression is incredibly distinct, and this really isn't. And you don't even remember a melody you can hum? Instrumentation?

And since you know a line of the lyrics, try googling the line? It will probably be one of the first few results.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Jan 21, 2012,
Quote by theogonia777
Without any indications as to strumming pattern, tempo, and other rhythmic elements, it's pretty useless to just give the duration of three chords, unless the progression is incredibly distinct, and this really isn't. And you don't even remember a melody you can hum? Instrumentation?

And since you know a line of the lyrics, try googling the line? It will probably be one of the first few results.

The song is very straight so the syncopation is very standard.
It sounds like Edwyn Collins, never met a girl like you before. Could it be that one?
Quote by kertets
It sounds like Edwyn Collins, never met a girl like you before. Could it be that one?

sounds more like this than the other songs.
Like theogonia777 said, you need to give us more info.

If you remember the rythm, are there maybe any songs with a similar strumming pattern?

Also, are the chords done on guitar, piano, or another instrument?
Sounds like "Home" by Edward something and the magnetic zeros according to the lyrics.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Quote by Krieger91
Like theogonia777 said, you need to give us more info.

If you remember the rythm, are there maybe any songs with a similar strumming pattern?

Also, are the chords done on guitar, piano, or another instrument?

Guitar. The strumming couldn't be any straighter. sorry i have no other info.
Quote by TheTee56
Sounds like "Home" by Edward something and the magnetic zeros according to the lyrics.

This, but the chords are wrong to the ones TS says are right.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Your chords weren't even right.

You were just a half step off though.
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Jan 21, 2012,
Dude don´t play that in public, that was classed as disturbing the peace in the 80´s!
Quote by kertets
Dude don´t play that in public, that was classed as disturbing the peace in the 80´s!

haha...i don't even like the song..it just reminded me a lot of that new girl Lana Del Rey's song "blue jeans". i had to investigate