Half of all songs of the last 50 years have almost the same chorus.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Half of all songs of the last 50 years have almost the same chorus.

What's another song that has those chords?
Quote by Mlagz

How should I know?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
How should I know?

Because you just said half the songs of the last 50 years have those same chords. surely you should be able to name one?
Quote by Mlagz

All Of Them by Every Band Ever
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
All Of Them by Every Band Ever

oh ok. got it
...you found out what song that was 5 minutes ago in the last thread and already make a new thread asking if it sounds like another song? You already have an active thread about that exact song!
Quote by Mlagz
Because you just said half the songs of the last 50 years have those same chords. surely you should be able to name one?

I think you misunderstood. I was referring to how pretty much every song in western popular music use the same few chord progressions, and plenty of songs have similar choruses, particularly every pop song that uses the old I-V-vi-IV and similar progressions. I never mentioned those specific chords.
Quote by MadClownDisease
...you found out what song that was 5 minutes ago in the last thread and already make a new thread asking if it sounds like another song? You already have an active thread about that exact song!

ok give me a break..im an internet noob. i wanted to find out what the song was because it sounded like the blue jeans song.