I own a special 6 and sadly a family member knocked over the amp breaking the tube socket for the output tube. I know how to replace one, and just need the correct one to replace in the chassis. I was wondering if anyone knew the exact dimensions or where I could get a replacement without having to order through VHT.
Check any of the places that sell those types of parts. There can't be a whole lot of manufacturers for tube sockets, so it should be easy to locate. Check out the DIY tube amp sites. That'll be your best bet.