http://www.alungstory.ca/

This website has been created for two purposes ...

To document the journey of a remarkable, energetic young woman who now needs new lungs to breathe well again.

Hélène is a resident of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada who has been diagnosed as needing a double lung transplant. This procedure will require Hélène to relocate to Toronto, Ontario, Canada for a temporary, but extended, period of time.

Hélène, and all those responsible for this website, also want to raise the awareness of organ donation registration and the importance of giving blood.

Giving blood:

Canadian Blood Services

Organ Donation Registration:

beadoner.ca

PLEASE JUST CHECK OUT THE SITE AND LIKE IT ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.alungstory.ca/
My bleeding heart does not extend to charity.
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
How does liking something on facebook provides people with organs and blood?
Quote by Orryn
How does liking something on facebook provides people with organs and blood?

Ohemgee, u liek show ppl u care! <3333333333 )))))))))))))))))))))))

Seriously though, I'm not sure myself. I guess you spread the word but it's not like living humans can donate whole organs. Donating blood is a different story, though.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Jan 21, 2012,
Quote by LRCGUITAR
But I don't want to be in a kebab!

Lots of talk about kebabs today
Isn't stem cell research legal in Canada? I know the University of Toronto discovered stem cell research. Why don't they just grow her new lungs?
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Quote by shavorules42
Isn't stem cell research legal in Canada? I know the University of Toronto discovered stem cell research. Why don't they just grow her new lungs?

Definitely NOT covered by OHIP. People who live in Ontario know our PM better than that.
Quote by whoomit
Lots of talk about kebabs today

Not enough!

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
You've gotta be pulming my leg people, this woman is dying and all you talk about is kebabs.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
i bet lungs would be delicious in a kebab

OT i had a kebab/ chips tray thing about an hour ago. it was amazing
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by metalblaster
Definitely NOT covered by OHIP. People who live in Ontario know our PM better than that.

OHIP? Is that the universal health care? I'm American and we don't have nice things like you guys do
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Quote by Steve635z
Too lung; didn't read.

buh dum, tssssss
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter